Funny things that happened

Vanyar1

There have been tons of moments that had me in stitches.  One I remember well for some reason... I was walking up to this random house and this couple was arguing.  Afterward, the hotheaded guy was walking down the steps of his house and I kinda sorta got in his way.  I didn't say or do anything, but within a second he was throwing punches.  Needless to say this didn't end well for him, but I got a good laugh out of the whole situation.

Most games have these little scripted moments, and then the NPC's just become NPC's again.  It's almost like this NPC remembered the altercation with his wife, was still fuming, and ended up (trying) to take it out on me.  It's impressive how smart the game is, and the overall attention to detail.

EDIT: And honestly, anything involving me torpedoing my horse and myself headfirst into evil-doers I find on the open trails makes me laugh too.  My horses have really taken a beating in the name of justice.

Edited by Dreakon13

Came across to a couple in the woods, they invited me in their cabin for some refreshments...After few drinks they revealed that they are siblings living in incest and interested in threesome with me, Next thing you know, I pass out from the third shot of heavy booze, and they thought they have killed me, and dumped me into pit-hole with other dead bodies while lifting from me 2k of hard earned cash! 

Revenge was swift and brutal! :D ? 

• Like 2

One funny thing that happened to me was during the epilogue

When John goes to the house manufacturer and wants to buy a house. John and the salesman then open a book to decide which one to  buy.

But for me there was no book, so they stared at an empty table while pointing at which house to buy. Lol

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Altough this one made me almost pee my pants, because I did not tell my horse to jump at all

On 12-11-2018 at 3:36 PM, CronopioGlassUSA said:

When you find a meeting of the Klan and one of them burn himself by mistake. xD reminded me of the scene in Django Unchained.

This one ?

Spoiler

Edited by LionSharky

On 14/11/2018 at 1:07 AM, Radebe78 said:

Came across to a couple in the woods, they invited me in their cabin for some refreshments...After few drinks they revealed that they are siblings living in incest and interested in threesome with me, Next thing you know, I pass out from the third shot of heavy booze, and they thought they have killed me, and dumped me into pit-hole with other dead bodies while lifting from me 2k of hard earned cash! 

Revenge was swift and brutal! :D 1f606.png 

This moment also came to mind, got that was so messed up lol

• 4 weeks later...

I just had something so weird at my online camp.

I was cooking my food, and I see 3 NPC characters walking into my camp.
And I was thinking "What are you guys doing in my camp?" I check on the map, nope. they are realy NPC's. They walk up to Cribbs, and they greet me as I walk towards them. Then 2 of them just stand there in front of Cribbs watching him read a book, and the 3rd one thries to grab a beer bottle. O_O

And I am like, Cribbs, shouldn't you chase them away or something?

And then the NPC that tries to take a beer gets his hand stuck in the box, and het just looks around.
I tried pulling a gun on them making them leave, but they didn't give any reaction anymore.

Just my luck, a stranger that tries to steal my beer.... and Cribbs doesn't do anything about it. -_-
Okey, that was so weird.