Playstation Black Friday week 2018

snakebit10

5 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I like this bit: 

PlayStation Plus is offering discounts on their 12-month subscription, while special deals on popular game titles, will be offered at PlayStation Store this November 16-27, 2018.

Yep, always buy this for the renewal...great deal.  Thanks for the reminder.

if playstation store is offering deals. i hope to god they don't load up with a whole ton of expensive titles. gotta have a balance of low to high :(. last 2 years weren't any good the flash sale they had only offered 13 titles with not much of a discount.

also looking at renewal if i see it at 40$.

Edited by kingdrake2

47 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

@PermaFox Yeah I have had probably a total of 7 or 8 Dualshock 4's. I have the black one that came with my pro and a silver one right now but want a 3rd one. I may try to find one of those crystal ones also.

I always find that interesting. I literally have the same one that came with my console. I have a second like new "guest" one that I never use unless I'm doing 2 player with someone. 

1 minute ago, OneSkillPoint said:

I always find that interesting. I literally have the same one that came with my console. I have a second like new "guest" one that I never use unless I'm doing 2 player with someone. 

1,000 hours of playing GTAV freeroam did my controllers in.  Especially the R2 button.  But, worth it :awesome:

For the last 6 or 7 years, I've bought my PSN and/or Live subscriptions on Black Friday for a discounted price. Never fails. Glad to see it's still in effect.

3 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

1,000 hours of playing GTAV freeroam did my controllers in.  Especially the R2 button.  But, worth it :awesome:

I'm trying to think of my toughest heavy use games but I guess it doesn't matter since I still have my controller. Lol. Maybe I have a light touch or something. 

4 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Controllers are a dollar cheaper, not bad. I really want that Crystal One. Also, $9.99 for Horizon Complete Edition is a great deal. Tempted to get that PS4 Bundle but I don't know if I want to go through the hassle of transferring everything over

5 hours ago, OneSkillPoint said:

I'm on my second because the cross button came loose on the one that came with the console. It still works perfectly fine, it just doesn't feel the same as when pressing the other buttons.

45 minutes ago, Rantaro said:

Controllers are a dollar cheaper, not bad. I really want that Crystal One. Also, $9.99 for Horizon Complete Edition is a great deal. Tempted to get that PS4 Bundle but I don't know if I want to go through the hassle of transferring everything over

Actually transferring everything is quite simple. All you do is plug a ethernet in both consoles and follow the directions and it will transfer it over. Didn't take me to long when I upgraded to a Pro.

Unless you already know this.

Agree with @snakebit10 .  Very easy to transfer over, even with a flash drive, as I moved all my data from a 500GB to 2TB HD.  No problems.  Can't wait to pick up another PS4, play Spiderman, fondle my crystal DS4 and extend my PS+ sub.  November 16:  I'm ready! 

Edited by PermaFox
  • Like 2

Being dirt poor myself, I've been waiting for a good deal on a PS4 for years now.

Not exactly the model or game I was looking to get but, hot damn, $200 for the console is a steal. Not sure if I am going to be able to resist that temptation as I have many other expenses to cover on both before and during Christmas this year -_-