Yuna is coming to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

DeathNyx

The summoner Yuna is making her way from Final Fantasy X (and the criminally overlooked Final Fantasy X-2) to the arena brawler Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, and she’s bringing a big friend.

Dissidia NT is a little bit of a complicated game, and despite putting a couple dozen hours into it I wouldn’t say that I’m great at it, but I will say that it makes for some great moments where characters from the series’s deep roster battle it out for...something.

Yuna seems to bring something a little different to the game. Where most characters depend on a move set of melee or ranged magic abilities, Yuna’s use of her summon Valefor in the video has me pretty excited. I like the idea of bringing in a big, flying ringer to even up some fights, and I might dip back into the game to see what Yuna is all about as when she releases in the game as part of the season pass in December.

Source: https://kotaku.com/yuna-is-coming-to-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-1830358993

Edited by DeathNyx
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Is FF NT a good game? I’ve been looking at it for sometime now. 

It could have been better. It doesn't have a local 2 players offline mode for example. Campaign is kinda meh. Luckily you can create custom matches offline (in Training mode) also 1vs1, 2vs1, 3vs2 etc...

Edited by DeathNyx