Stan Lee is Dead (1922-2018)

Aecesaje_

Today is a sad day. Between the Toy Story 4 teaser trailer and Detective Pikachu trailer some bad news had to come.

Stan Lee, well know to create the majority of the heros and villans from the Marvel universe has sadly passed away.

Let his sould rest now. Thanks for marking my childhood

Excelsior

260px-Stan_Lee_December_2016.jpg

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 3

Hard to believe he was alive when I woke up but not anymore. While I'm not into Marvel that much, I greatly appreciate all the hard work Stan Lee has done. Living to 95 is a marvel in itself. Rest In Peace Lee, you deserve it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

95 years.

That's a damn good run.

I agree. I'd be happy if I lived to 95. Though, I never knew he was that old. He sure didn't act or looked his age and still seemed to have his wits in all those cameos if you ask me. 

I have great respect for the guy and am glad for the many years we had him.

• Like 2

Thanks to modern medicine people are able to live longer and given they eat the right diet, can live long lives.

Stan Lee as I can imagine could probably remember a time when everybody smoked and drinked, drugs which over time will shorten your lifespan. We can all be thankful he lived a long live, 95 years old is nothing to scoff at.

But what makes me sad is we lost another legend in the business.

Stan Lee got his fame through hard work, dedication and perseverance, as well as having a personality. Now there is only a very small handful of his generation left.

When Kirk Douglas, Betty White and Angela Lansbury all pass away, I will be just as sad.

Stan Lee was the man behind Spider-Man. This is a sad day for comic book fans across the globe.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Today is a sad day. Between the Toy Story 4 teaser trailer and Detective Pikachu trailer some bad news had to come.

Stan Lee, well know to create the majority of the heros and villans from the Marvel universe has sadly passed away.

Let his sould rest now. Thanks for marking my childhood

Excelsior

260px-Stan_Lee_December_2016.jpg

I thought the Detective Pikachu trailer was the bad news for today.  

1 minute ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I thought the Detective Pikachu trailer was the bad news for today.  

I liked it, it probably will get an 30-40 on RT but it will be fun to see it with my friend that loves Pokémon, I can already see him saying "That Pokémon isn't from Gen 6 he is from Gen 4. Jesus this movie sucks"