Hey all!

Eramir

Hey all,

I’ve been using this site for a while and no it’s time for me to introduce myself. I’m from The Netherlands and I’m not a real trophy hunter. I enjoy games and if there is a doable plat, then I go for it. IF I feel like it.
You’ll see me asking questions about how to get trophies and which platinum trophy I should get next. And complaining about the glitched R6: trophy.?

If you have any questions: shoot. If you want me to help with a trophy: I’ll see what I can do.
I’m looking forward to being an active member of this community!

• Like 3

Greetings fellow dutchy, 

Welcome on this forum. Yes a lot of people only care for trophies here. Yes most of the topics are about trophies. Yes the most views go towards trophy related topics.
But there are also plenty of people who care only a little for trophies, like you and me. A game should be enjoyable and trophies should come second.

I hope you have a nice stay on here, if you have any question please let me know!

~Knoef

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 0:10 PM, Stargazer2600 said:

Welcome :) Love your avatar btw, one of my favorite Final Fantasies

FFVI is my all time favorite game. ?

16 hours ago, UltraRareBoy said:

Welcome! what rank do you have in r6. I think they will fix this trophy soon many people complain about this trophy being unobtainable atm.

I'm Silver IV ranked atm. 

Edited by Eramir
  • Like 2

Hey Eramir :) o/

Welcome to the Forum. You dont need to be a trophyhunter. It is always good people joining our forum to expand it in other way. I also like to have fun playing my games but i need a little challenge besides a playthrough. I think trophys will give you another perspektive or even new ideas sometimes about the game.

Nice to have you here youre welcome!

See you arround and have fun!

-Beat

• Like 1