Thoughts??

xKiLLa-KaLoRiEx

Looks like a basic fallout trophy list. Can't wait to plat this one and maintain my fallout plat streak :)

16 minutes ago, Cobby said:

Retarded. Instead of fixing the world, they're nuking it more. Stole nuke creation from the masterpiece that is MGS5. Plus empty, shit game, who cares?

Dude, mgsv was pure trash. I'm also a mgs fan and mgsv was garbage compared to the others. Calling it a "masterpiece" is s bit of a reach.

Is 76 perfect? No. Is it gonna be my new fave fallout? No but at least it doesn't insult it's predecessors like mgsv did.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Looks like a basic fallout trophy list. Can't wait to plat this one and maintain my fallout plat streak :)

Dude, mgsv was pure trash. I'm also a mgs fan and mgsv was garbage compared to the others. Calling it a "masterpiece" is s bit of a reach.

Is 76 perfect? No. Is it gonna be my new fave fallout? No but at least it doesn't insult it's predecessors like mgsv did.

8b16db6168.jpg

• Like 1

Its looks very straight forward list but there is something concern me 

for those who played the beta dose carryover your progress affect the trophies ?!

i played the beta and i am at LV 11

i really hope nothing glitch on me or make me start over

i know i did't went that far but i have a team and i don't want them to be ahead of me 

4 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

Its looks very straight forward list but there is something concern me 

for those who played the beta dose carryover your progress affect the trophies ?!

i played the beta and i am at LV 11

i really hope nothing glitch on me or make me start over

i know i did't went that far but i have a team and i don't want them to be ahead of me 

I got told it was confirmed that your progress will carry over but any trophy requirements met in the beta won’t auto pop. For example leaving the vault trophy won’t unlock if you use the character you made in the beta. So you’d have to start fresh to unlock them 

Edited by TheLoneliestPanda

3 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

I got told it was confirmed that your progress will carry over but any trophy requirements met in the beta won’t auto pop. For example leaving the vault trophy won’t unlock if you use the character you made in the beta. So you’d have to start fresh to unlock them 

That is exactly what i was thinking its gonna happen good thing i did't play that much

The trophy list seems very doable and quite fun, probably longer than 4 and shorter than 3, maybe 100 hours. It seems typical of Fallout lists. Quests, killing stuff, making stuff, some misc stuff. Would have liked some more game-specific trophies (i.e., maybe for killing X number of a new Appalachian creatures), but I think the PVP trophies are fair and minimal enough that they won't ruin a platinum hunter's time, either.  

I'm nowhere near as pessimistic as others.  PVP elements seem minimal and I don't think the more stripped, barren approach without NPC's is necessarily a bad thing either. Canonically, it wouldn't make sense to have tonnes of NPC's, I mean you're the first group to leave...it just wouldn't work (unless they were all ghouls). We can't have everything.

Fallout (especially 4) are some of my favorites games ever and the only RPG's aside from Mass Effect I truly enjoy, so even if its half as good I'll probably still play it for umpteen hours. 

Edited by phantomfear9494
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

I like the fact that there aren't stupid trophies like "play with 3 player and some shit". Missions, some level grind, couple collectibles. I really like that list.

Unfortunately they still could be. It's not a trophy for playing with 3 players etc but any one of those mission trophies could have a "boss" of some description that is too hard to take down solo. What are the events? Could they be some kind of co op survival wave thing? Again too hard to solo? The giant creatures in fallout 4 were easy to take down but in this they could be massive where you need a full team to take down

I'm not big on MP but I'll probably get this anyway as it's one of my favourite series. The trophy list looks promising but I'm not convinced it's as "easy" as it first appears

The reason l am such a huge fan of Fallout, is the joy of exploring. Wherever you go, you come across with an NPC who can tell you really interesting things. It could be something really funny or a quest. There is no NPC in this game so they practically removed what Fallout did best. l was sure as hell l was not going to pick it up but these trophy images look so damn cute.

1 hour ago, Cleggworth said:

Unfortunately they still could be. It's not a trophy for playing with 3 players etc but any one of those mission trophies could have a "boss" of some description that is too hard to take down solo. What are the events? Could they be some kind of co op survival wave thing? Again too hard to solo? The giant creatures in fallout 4 were easy to take down but in this they could be massive where you need a full team to take down

I'm not big on MP but I'll probably get this anyway as it's one of my favourite series. The trophy list looks promising but I'm not convinced it's as "easy" as it first appears

One of the major criticisms I saw from the BETA (didn't play it) was that the game was ridiculously easy, and that big creature was easy to take down. 

Also random but, I quite like the trophy tile HOWEVER the fact the vault/76 logo isn't centred and is left aligned is doing my head in.