HusKy

"Lending a Hand" workaround (if you missed this trophy)

27 posts in this topic

Ok this is really weird, but it worked!

Was already on my second playtrough but kept a save file in the cloud. So decided to try it out.

Spoiler

After the horses broke down the house and I was sent to the buy wood the screen turned black, kept black for about a minute and then pling!

So yes this works, still going back to my second playtrough, I have the feeling I have done more challenges and collected more animals already. At least now I can ignore the optional honor missions.

Just noticed PowerPyx himself got the trophy yesterday after missing it through his initial playthrough. I guess this is now "officially" confirmed as a workaround. :)

Worked just fine! This saved me roughly 6 hours of replaying an older save. Thanks! :)

Edited by Mori

Worked for me as well. I actually am 100% sure that I did all the missions for Lending a Hand, as I printed a list of all relevant missions before I started playing the game and I ticked them off as I went - still, not trophy. Thank god there is this workaround! :yay:

still worked for me with patch 1.03 installed! thanks for this, didn't want to help mary after the first letter and thought i have to play the whole game again 😅

Might have been patched in v1.03. Try it and post back if it still works.

3 hours ago, HusKyCode said:

Might have been patched in v1.03. Try it and post back if it still works.

Second that

Spoiler

For everyone who is missing 1 favor to return: After you finish the game, uncle could still ask for a favor at the house. You just have to greet him.

This is interesting. It might have been patched now. Anyone else can confirm this?

On 05/01/2019 at 8:49 AM, HusKyCode said:

This is interesting. It might have been patched now. Anyone else can confirm this?

It still works. 

Does it still work? I have started Money Lending V but never found the marker on the map to finish it. Is it required for the trophy?

It doesn't have to be that specific mission. My trophy popped up after replaying "Old habits" in first part of epilogue. Seems like it still works.

Confirmed still working as of today.

Please just say that

does it still work?

if it doesn’t work, can it be available again?

Posted (edited)

it still works - a few minutes ago i tried it and now i got the trophy.. gz 🌹 probs @ psnprofiles & all the nice guys who help here 🙋

Edited by leitwolf-sk

Still works, played Fatherhood and other Dreams II straight after and it popped when I chose help Mary.

I can confirm this still works. I literally just got finished doing it. I was getting frustrated because I thought I had missed some missions and was on my second playthrough Midway through chapter 6 and I decided to load up a save and try it and it just popped after completing.