"Lending a Hand" workaround (if you missed this trophy)

HusKy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WORKING!!!
As of 28th DEC 2019...
I had problem spawning 'archaeology for beginners'...
Got it instantly using this method...
but remember that you have to 'Replay' It, wont work on this mission on 1st time.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:00 PM, item112z said:

Does it still work after Moonshiners DLC?

its working

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, leonhardyhardy said:

I just did it. Still works Feb 18. You might just have to try it a few more times?

Have been replaying multiple times the "Home Improvement for Beginners" and the "Fatherhood and other Dreams II" missions and still nothing... Story is on 100%.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont know if its been mentioned but i completed the mission farming for beginners at the start of epiloge part 1 and thought ill replay it straight away for the gold because was quick and easy and lending a hand trophy popped upon completion. 

Not sure how this trophy works lol, but looks like other missions in the epiloge pop it as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5.06.2020 at 7:14 PM, MatiasGomes93 said:

It didn't work for me.
I finished ALL the missions in the game (shown by SocialClub: 107/107). And it still says that the trophy is 90% (image here)
I'm thinking about starting all over again...

Hi there, the same thing happened to me, I also had 90% and I've tried everything almost gave up but I got the trophy yesterday! I did it like this: I looked at my photographs and there was a mission from Belle and another one from Billy Midnight after I finished Billy's and shot him, I got the trophy !! happy I don't have to start all over again, try this hopefully, it will help you! 

• 1 month later...

Work for me at the first try. ??

(26/07/2020)

When i know about this "glitch" i was on chapter 4. After knowing this i dont do anymore honor mission. Just when i finished the history, i go to the chapters section and repeat this mission again. The trophy just popup on my first try.

Edited by Rockandella

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 3:01 AM, heatrod86 said:

Hi there, the same thing happened to me, I also had 90% and I've tried everything almost gave up but I got the trophy yesterday! I did it like this: I looked at my photographs and there was a mission from Belle and another one from Billy Midnight after I finished Billy's and shot him, I got the trophy !! happy I don't have to start all over again, try this hopefully, it will help you! 

The exact same thing just happened to me and I was not even trying. So can confirm that at least this method works in the lastest patch from today (24/8/20)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has been patched in the latest update. Confirming on 6 September, 2020. I tried on my save file first, then asked my friend who also is trying to get the same trophy. The glitch did not work for either of us. Another friend of ours had used this last year and they had got the trophy. He too said after realizing that the glitch has been patched. Damn, I will have to play the game from scratch all over again just for this trophy! :(

• 3 weeks later...