Steropes the Lightning Bringer Appears To Be Live Now

Dokusha

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The moment we entered the game the Steropes quest was automatically given to us. I don't know which other 2 you're talking about?

I had to reset twice it finally popped up and I was referring to divine intervention and show must go on but I found show must go in just need divine intervention now

Edited by Taliesin_2943

5 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

U had to reset twice it finally popped up and I was referring to divine intervention and show must go on but I found show must go in just need divine intervention now

Things must be a bit glitchy because I accepted 3 quests before shutting down to watch a movie. When I came back one of the missions, which had 6 days left on it, disappeared. <_< had a legendary amount of orichalcum to give too. -_- 

5 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Things must be a bit glitchy because I accepted 3 quests before shutting down to watch a movie. When I came back one of the missions, which had 6 days left on it, disappeared. <_< had a legendary amount of orichalcum to give too. -_- 

That orichalcum thing on ubi club is Gunnar kill me I know I've collected way over 50 on the map and in missions yet still not checked and there's no tracker anymore

12 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

That orichalcum thing on ubi club is Gunnar kill me I know I've collected way over 50 on the map and in missions yet still not checked and there's no tracker anymore

Didn't even realize it was a challenge. I checked them and I have it. The only one I don't have is collecting all the rewards because I didn't buy the 2 temp boosters.

I don't think Divine Inspiration is coming out just yet so I didn't bother looking for it. Figured it would be a couple weeks from now.