Taliesin_2943

I have the season pass but dlc isnt free in store?

15 posts in this topic

As the title says I have the season pass but the store still trying to charge me what's going on? 

Have you tried signing out/signing in on the PS Store website? Sometimes that'll do the trick.

I'm having the same issue to where you go to the PlayStation Store and it won't let you download the season pass when you bought the Croft Edition. Which makes the Forge $4.99

Having the exact same issue. And worst of all, I can't access the store from within the game. It keeps saying, "This content cannot be selected at this time."

I have the same problem. I guess there is nothing we can do at the moment. 

Go to the store, select add ons, find forge shadow of tbe tomb raider, click download and enjoy.

I have 1 trophy from it already and a lovely gold one at that!!

Spoke to soon I guess...  side mission worked flawlessly but the Tomb Challenge (Time and Score) are giving me "Game Session no longer exists."

On 13/11/2018 at 6:41 PM, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

I'm having the same issue to where you go to the PlayStation Store and it won't let you download the season pass when you bought the Croft Edition. Which makes the Forge $4.99

Croft edition on retail copy right? Not digital.. Because I'm going to buy the Digital Croft Edition and I want to be sure I won't have any bad surprise

20 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Croft edition on retail copy right? Not digital.. Because I'm going to buy the Digital Croft Edition and I want to be sure I won't have any bad surprise

I bought the digital Edition. But they fix the problem right away so you shouldn't have any issues