[Glitch] Locked Saloon

RevengeancePrime

I've been locked out of the Van Horn saloon and can't get back in. It started when I had a duel and killed a guy outside of the saloon and then proceeded to enter the saloon. Everyone panicked and started shooting, so I left and let them kill me, but I am now locked out of the saloon. I've tried sleeping at the Van Horn inn as well as at a campfire, fast travelled between locations, reloaded my save and closed and restarted the game, but nothing works. Has anyone encountered this glitch? If so, did you manage to fix it?

Edit: Okay I managed to fix it by shooting up the town and getting killed again.

Edited by ObliviousSenpai
Solved

Had same issues with some shops, the owner disappeared and the icon on the map as well but I always fixed it with save/load.

There was one item I needed for a talisman but the door was locked and I couldn't get in so I was unable to get it but some dude on another board gave my a good tip and it worked.

Try this:

-Stand in front of the door

-Save

-Load

This fixed it for me seems like standing close to the door is important for this, good luck.

@ObliviousSenpaiany Update?

Edited by KingTom95

On 11/13/2018 at 8:13 PM, KingTom95 said:

Had same issues with some shops, the owner disappeared and the icon on the map as well but I always fixed it with save/load.

There was one item I needed for a talisman but the door was locked and I couldn't get in so I was unable to get it but some dude on another board gave my a good tip and it worked.

Try this:

-Stand in front of the door

-Save

-Load

This fixed it for me seems like standing close to the door is important for this, good luck.

@ObliviousSenpaiany Update?

Yeah, edited my post yesterday. I just started shooting up the town and got killed again and the saloon opened.