There's a very cheap way to get a couple Rondo trophies!

Found this out by accident last night. The last trophy I needed for the plat was beating Dracula with Richter in Rondo of Blood. I was having some trouble, so I bought the boss strategy demo for Dracula. Little did I know this actually pops the trophy. Simply watch until Demo Richter beats Dracula and the trophy is yours. I assume this works with Maria as well, but cannot confirm.

Anyway, that was a hilarious and cheap way for me to accidentally pop the platinum lol. 

• Like 2

On 11/14/2018 at 1:04 PM, danistheguy said:

Found this out by accident last night. The last trophy I needed for the plat was beating Dracula with Richter in Rondo of Blood. I was having some trouble, so I bought the boss strategy demo for Dracula. Little did I know this actually pops the trophy. Simply watch until Demo Richter beats Dracula and the trophy is yours. I assume this works with Maria as well, but cannot confirm.

Anyway, that was a hilarious and cheap way for me to accidentally pop the platinum lol. 

I didnt started the game yet, so im little confused...

So you can buy like a "scroll" boss strategy demo? if you can explain better, thanks =)

Aye, this works for Richter's trophy.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:44 AM, Mr_Marty84 said:

I think the demo's for bosses only appear in the list if you have actually beaten the boss with Richter or Maria.

The stage select code seems to unlock all of them for purchase. Beating Drac with Maria seems to be the only way for hers, I'm not sure there is a boss demo with Maria outside of the special vid that exists to demonstrate her moveset.