5th Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special

On 11/20/2018 at 2:11 AM, Cjshai said:

Edit : This event could see you with a new avatar Sir :)

Wait, you snatch me on your team and still trash talking????

You do know the definition of teammate right....I mean isn't number 1 rule of speaking Austrailian that you must say 'mate' at least once every 2 sentences? And as for team....well didn't you claim to own some octopi at one point :P

Edited by MrUnknown625
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

Wait, you snatch me on your team and still trash talking????

Of course. 

9 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

You do know the definition of teammate right....I mean isn't number 1 rule of speaking Austrailian that you must say 'mate' at least once every 2 sentences? And as for team....well didn't you claim to own some octopi at one point :P

Now mate, you are not getting access to the octopi mate. (see twice).  Besides I am slowly getting beaten down with all this convict talk by Madame F. Perhaps I will convert to being UK. I do like the accent. 

Now you better decide on a team name. I notice it is " pending " still. I am open to any name with Sausage Dog in the title. How do you feel about a sausage dog avatar ?

And finally I notice your name is #1 in this "pending" team. This does my ego very poorly mate. Mate (used twice separate sentence :() as the team captain I hope you can show some leadership and reign in this reckless teammate (ahh ha twice in this sentence). 

You are reconsidering now right lol

Edited by Cjshai

12 hours ago, Cjshai said:

Now you better decide on a team name. I notice it is " pending " still. I am open to any name with Sausage Dog in the title. How do you feel about a sausage dog avatar ?

And finally I notice your name is #1 in this "pending" team. This does my ego very poorly mate. Mate (used twice separate sentence :() as the team captain I hope you can show some leadership and reign in this reckless teammate (ahh ha twice in this sentence). 

You are reconsidering now right lol

How about team name:

Captain Unknown and CJ the Sausage Dog

I believe that satisfies your requirement and has a rather nice ring to it.

P.S. Once every 2 sentences is not the same thing as 2 times in one sentence :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MiseryMystery said:

I would like to join if I am able to. Think it’s a great idea. I am very late tho ?

You're not late. If anything, everyone else is early. Welcome!

There are only two weeks left to sign up. A lot of people are currently without a teammate, so now's the time to find one.

19 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Sign me up please

You've been added!

With only a few days before the start of the event, it seems like we're projected to have about eight teams (or three rounds total). If nothing changes:

1. @shadowhood1111 and @willythom88 will be on a team.
  2. @VASORAT13 and @MiseryMystery will be on a team.
  3. @midgetstrawdog will take on everyone solo.
  4. Everyone I just mentioned will have randomly-generated team names (and we all know how good those were last time).

I hope everyone had a pleasant Christmas! With only a few hours before we start, this is everyone's last chance to sign up. I'll be posting the match ups right before we start, but with several highly powerful teams in the mix, everyone should best be prepared!

• Like 1