The trophy list is good but it feels like the guy coding the trophies in was being punished for something.

iGGTheEnd

I feel like the guy coding the trophies for Spyro was either stoned or did something wrong and was put on trophy detail because so many of them are buggy as fuck.

In tree tops I used all ramps and the trophy didn't pop I keep playing the game and run UP a ramp I already ran down like 3 minutes later and it pops.

Theres a trophy where you have to ram 3 or 4 guys in a row and I just flamed them all and it poped.

Sometimes you will do everything needed for a trophy and it pops instantly sometimes you do everything needed and it pops 30 seconds later.  

There is also a bug apparently where if you %100 the game before talking to the last dragon the trophy won't pop and you gotta restart the game if you didn't cloud save. (Sometimes.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Ha, I had that happen for one trophy. I'm not complaining. Only thing that's gonna suck for me are the flight run worlds :( 

Flight ones aren't so bad most of them I got 2nd try,  the first one I tried tho was I think in the second world and I messed up like 8 times in a row and it was pissing me off, the later ones feel like they give you a ton of extra time.  But ya I hate timed missions in any game so these are definitely my least favorite,  I remember hating them as a kid as well haha,

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Flight ones aren't so bad most of them I got 2nd try,  the first one I tried tho was I think in the second world and I messed up like 8 times in a row and it was pissing me off, the later ones feel like they give you a ton of extra time.  But ya I hate timed missions in any game so these are definitely my least favorite,  I remember hating them as a kid as well haha,

PSOne was much worse since you had to use d-pad to move. At least this time around, I actually managed to beat a Spyro game :D 

most of the trophies will take time to pop up in my game, but when I look at the screenshot it shows that it's actually pop exactly when I trigger them, the three ramps one popped up right when I start to run at the last third ramp so I had no problem with it.

despite the freaking delay the games still feel like rough on edges, some enemies animation looks so janky when compared to the original ps1 game, spyro when you stand him on grass and while he's waggling his tail the grass around his tail will stritch and morph and looks so weird, some bushes in stone hill looks like a quick patch as the designer just glue them up to hide something, when spyro enter a level he will do a loop then land but sometimes he will take a huge loop disappearing into the skybox then shows up to land.

the stupid day one patch is still downloading so no spyro 2 and 3 for me yet but I heard the third game currently is a lot worse.

Edited by yellowwindow7
it's waggling, not wagging.....

I've got the Platinum for Spyro 1, am nearly 1/2 done with Spyro 2 and have made a dent in Spyro 3 but other than some frame rate issues and the occasional camera glitch, I've had no issues of note with any of the three games as they've all come across as relatively bug free ?. UPDATE: I now got the Platinums for all 3 games and Spyro 3 is very buggy, with some missing textures, horrible collision detection, a wonky as hell camera, the Sparx levels have horrendously bad controls, plus there's rubber banding A.I during some of the races, at least 1 badly glitched trophy and some of the subtitled sections have lousy grammar. Spyro 1 are 2 were almost perfect but all three could have used another couple of months in the oven to smooth over the lousy frame-rate.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.