Update 1.07 is Live

Level cap increase as well as Divine Inspiration, started from the mission Test of Judgement, are now available. :D 

We only got 8 ability points, but the level still displays as 50. :hmm: 

EDIT:

Thanks @tjoe1bkhjtqxm for providing the link to the notes. 

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/340261/assassins-creed-odyssey-1-0-7-patch-notes

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Is all exp that was earned after hitting lvl 50 lost? Or will it boost one up to lvl 55 or something?

You'll gain ability points. As for where your level will land idk. Still at 50 here but it may just jump to 59 when I fill up the bar again. Or it will hit 51 and I'll just have gotten 8 free ability points lol.

8 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

where do you start this new quest can't find it anywhere

4 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

You can find the quest in East Korinth (Kraneion Plains), "The Test Of Judgement" Level required 46

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/340261/assassins-creed-odyssey-1-0-7-patch-notes

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

12 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Where and how I can start Test Of Judgement to get the trophy Divine Intervention? 

Answer under spoiler, thanks!

12 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

where do you start this new quest can't find it anywhere

Ah, sorry about not finding a link guys. I read the update notes which told you where to trigger it and didn't even think to put it in the OP. :facepalm: 

40 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Now there's an interesting aspect to the update.

The Adrestia gets more upgrades. People starting the game from here on out will have to get quite a bit more resources to get the trophy I'm assuming.

I didn't even notice that. I loaded up the game, saw I had free ability points, but didn't check the ship menu. Maxed everything out once again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Find myself missing this game when I try to play RDR2. Odyssey is just so much more fun to me. 

Well when you get into Red Dead a bit more that might change.

Odyssey is awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But RDR2 has sucked me in and it's hard to put down.

6 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Find myself missing this game when I try to play RDR2. Odyssey is just so much more fun to me. 

2 hours ago, Feral said:

Well when you get into Red Dead a bit more that might change.

Odyssey is awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But RDR2 has sucked me in and it's hard to put down.

Somewhere within the past six years, I went from eagerly awaiting the next Rockstar game to complete indifference. To the point that I could have it by now with just a few traded in games, but that I opted to go for Let's Go Pikachu and Super Smash Bros Ultimate instead, both of which I'm conflicted about too.

Then again, I've been moving away from AAA gaming quite a bit in the same time span. Nintendo and Sony exclusives are usually a hit for me (though both have let me down this past year) but other than that, ony Ubisoft is the one I still pay attention to. Rockstar has grown into such a juggernaut, their games are so massive... And, like most AAA games, so impersonal. Ubisoft has shades of that with Assassin's Creed and Far Cry, but they're also doing dev pet projects of "SURELY that HAS to fail" scales which end up being fun, like Mario + Rabbids and Starlink.