Errand Boy Trophy, where is Jack?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I have already found the book that Jack will ask you during the mission "A fisher of Men" in Chapter 2 BEFORE the mission (is it a problem?), so, before his request to find his book (I love explore the map in every open-world game and unfog the map since the beginning lol) 

I have asked if it's a problem because I couldn't find Jack in Chapter 2 and even not in Chapter 3... Not only the white spot for delivering an asked item to a camp member is not shown, I've searched in both camps of Chapter 2 and 3 but actually the problem is that Jack is really disappeared! I've slept, did missions (of course, because I have completed Chapter 2...) and nothing, instead of Errand Boy now I'm just waiting someone will tell me to find Jack ? I've screwed up his presence by finding the book before he asked for it?

Sounds crazy!

you got a bug
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360011639534/Sadie-Jack-John-and-Abigail-missing-from-Camp-in-Red-Dead-Redemption-2

don't worry, he will be back at ch4 after few missions in. got the same issue but everything went fine
but through the full 4 chapters I only managed to get only 5 requests for Errand boy, so be careful to get them all done.

as I remember it was Jack, Sadie, Dutch, Horsea and the last can't remember, but unfortunately that's the only requests I was given during first 4 chapters.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Smuiq said:

you got a bug
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360011639534/Sadie-Jack-John-and-Abigail-missing-from-Camp-in-Red-Dead-Redemption-2

don't worry, he will be back at ch4 after few missions in. got the same issue but everything went fine
but through the full 4 chapters I only managed to get only 5 requests for Errand boy, so be careful to get them all done.

as I remember it was Jack, Sadie, Dutch, Horsea and the last can't remember, but unfortunately that's the only requests I was given during first 4 chapters.

I have realized just now that I have accidentally sold the Perl Necklace that Tilly asked me... I can't buy it anywhere else right? So this item request is gone...

Just now, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I have realized just now that I have accidentally sold the Perl Necklace that Tilly asked me... I can't buy it anywhere else right? So this item request is gone...

it is a random drop in the world
go kill some guys and you will get it