Thoughts?

ClearCrow

I've been wondering for like 6 months what these trophies we're going to be like since it started showing up in NISA's mailer. Looks too easy... What I'm hoping for now is if we could add trophies to the rpgs we make.

It comes out on Feb 26, 2019, by the way.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

I've been wondering for like 6 months what these trophies we're going to be like since it started showing up in NISA's mailer. Looks too easy... What I'm hoping for now is if we could add trophies to the rpgs we make.

It comes out on Feb 26, 2019, by the way.

Umm, maybe for the best ones the developers can add trophies, I hope, BTW this looks interesting, I never used a RPG maker, and I really always liked the idea to create a game but i don't have any experience of any type, maybe with one I can create something, I hope.

Edited by FlareZero

Well... are they really doing RPG Maker games on PS4 now? ??

Hmm, if they've started allowing to port to PS4, that could mean some rather interesting trophy lists and games in the future. There'll be so much shit, but also some great titles.

I remember playing one of the RPG Maker games waaaay back on the PS2. Had a fun time messing around with it, although eventually I stopped; realized "why am i spending so much time building all this stuff if no one else can ever even play it". 

I might keep an eye on this, since "level creator"/"game creator" type games have always appealed to me (the desire to create + the laziness and lack of desire to actually learn how to make games lol).

Has no one here played RPG Maker FES on the 3DS? Even though MV is a port of a PC game, it is suppose to control similarly to how FES did on the 3DS. To answer your concerns, it will control just fine on console. This is a very easy platinum. All trophies aside from play time ones can be done in 2 to 3 hours. The play time trophies should come quickly considering that anyone that is buying this for the purpose of creating games will spend hundreds to thousands of hours with it.

17 hours ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

Anyone knows if there will be some kind of "workshop" where you can download and play other peoples creations or share your own one?

I like the idea of making an own game, but I want others to play it and I want to try out other creations too.

Like RPG Maker FES on the 3DS, there is suppose to be a free downloadable RPG Maker MV Player, which anyone can download even if they don't own RPG Maker MV. That is how you play the games others make. Of course there is still the option to download other players' creations from within the game, but the player allows anyone to play them.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...