Thoughts?

ClearCrow

3 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

well that's kind of dumb to say. I heard the games are great on their own

1) You created your game

2) You find a way to take that newly created game to your own platform (PC etc.) in order to give it to the community, not just the peoples who plays this game. What he says is that if you can't take your game out of the (game) , it's kinda useless. He's right in my opinion 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

1) You created your game

2) You find a way to take that newly created game to your own platform (PC etc.) in order to give it to the community, not just the peoples who plays this game. What he says is that if you can't take your game out of the (game) , it's kinda useless. He's right in my opinion 

I could see it being useful if it allows for created games to be ported in. The RPGMaker community has a lot of fun games to pick from, I could see enjoying having a small pile installed on system at the ready.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

I could see it being useful if it allows for created games to be ported in. The RPGMaker community has a lot of fun games to pick from, I could see enjoying having a small pile installed on system at the ready.

As cool as that would be, I don't think Sony would allow that.  RPGM is used to make a lot of, erm, 18+ games.

I remember playing one of the RPG Maker games on PS2 as a kid, and having a blast. Spent loads of time on it, but after awhile realized literally no one would ever be able to play anything I made anyway, so I stopped. Might check this one out; always been a fan of this kind of thing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

1) You created your game

because no matter what, it's a great game series

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Helyx said:

Unless you can publish your final product into a standalone container, I don't see the point in playing.

So you're saying all we can do is create an RPG, but no one online can play it?

So you're saying that you have no friends or family???

I see the point in playing this. I create.... then my wife can play. I also have 3 nieces who could play the RPG I create.

7 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

So you're saying all we can do is create an RPG, but no one online can play it?

So you're saying that you have no friends or family???

I see the point in playing this. I create.... then my wife can play. I also have 3 nieces who could play the RPG I create.

They have a free download where you can play others' creations. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

They have a free download where you can play others' creations. 

If this is true, then it squashes the one question I had. I guess leading my original comment with "Unless" went over a few people's heads.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...