Invokers tounament close servers

Alejandro120298

3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Whatever ANYONE DOES, do not ever use this forum site its riddled with trolls and elites and old players that won't give you any help or advice but mock you.

And please out of respect don't mention my name there I have a history on that website since I was constantly fighting trolls and EU Elitists that wanted zero changes etc etc so they all know me by name and will definitely not help or care if you post on that site.

But yes its official on there homepage, just advising any trophy hunters tk avoid that thread they hate trophy hunters and boosters with a burning passion.

I will help to the best of my abilities for anyone doing this as I said in my above post.

Well, since your history with the people playing this game is full of bad experiences, i will avoid this game like one of the 10 biblical plagues. Have it, have the trophy list active but i will stay away. Won't hurt me since i am not a completionist.

• Like 1

Didn't know anything about this game, but just based on what I'm reading about it, I'm gonna file it under "good fucking riddance."

Edit: Still think it's cool of you to offer to help people, though, NekoRave. :)

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1