Alejandro120298

Invokers tounament close servers

10 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Alejandro120298 said:

Servers shutdown  05/15/19

:v

Wow.  That's a 1000 plus hour 100%

Glad I got this done while I could. 

I have many tips for this game for those that want to get this done.

30 kills can be an unobtainable trophy if you get past a certain level threshold, you have to get 30 kills in a game and pros will suicide making this impossible especially if you match against the top 100 players that no life this game.

Gear will be completely unbalanced and you are playing against players that have played 16 hours a day every day and will one shot you because level 90s will end up with level 40s because no other level 90 will be matching. 

Usually it's a team of level 80s and there heal factor and your dps output can be 0.5% nonstop attacking since they have block gear on and high resistance amd will heal 3-5% per second.

If a match happens like this usually at later tiers 45+ you'll get 1,000 exp on average per loss. 

The best way to get this done is daily win exp and make sure you aim for at least 100,000 exp per time you play.

To get 100,000 exp you have to be good at the game, you need to learn the weaknesses of every avatar and learn every attack.

Acid storm and stunlock is usually a level 30 strat and with golems being weak to poison it was a huge go to. 

Updated dlc characters have been buffed or nerfed according to what people on the forums griped about. 

There's plenty of physical resistant characters and go to OP avatars but it doesn't mean shit if you are low level.

I used a rare build double ring Desert Raiders.

I built my gear up for him and gear if you fuck up buying and make multiple builds you won't have enough money for level 60 gear down the line since it's about 25,000-30,000 per piece.

WARNING

DO NOT BOOST THIS GAME PEOPLE WHO ARE ELITES HAVE MADE IT A RULE AND YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR IT.

They will report you for boosting, and you'd need to boost with 6 people and risk all 6 of you being banned.

IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOST MAYBE MAYYYYYYBE 30 KILLS but if you are caught and any random is there they will report you and if anyone knows the ID of the match or suspects boosting you will be investigated and perma banned.

The best way to gain experience since I use to talk to the developers and represented gamers of NA that couldn't level up since season 3 was dominated by assholes who essentially always won and it punished players for staying in a 50 minute match rewarding you're with total loss exp if players AFK or quit or surrender meaning it's just you vs 3 in jungle since at the time sanctuary didn't give exp and I bitched out the developer stating an exp rate punishing players for staying in the game is selfish since you will play hours maybe 10 hours for 11,000 exp or 15,000 exp due to your team quitting or giving up.

Now there's passive exp because of what me and Kzin and other NA players did to change it where KILLS give you exp and if you kill a high ranked player it's more exp, more passive exp, and weekends help since they give double exp and first wins of the day give double exp.

I went from 1,000-3,000 for a great loss and a great win to 1,500-6,000 for a great loss and great win

Expect to get on average 2,000-2,500 exp and with first win of the day you can get your 5,000 exp for example to 10,000 and on weekends your first win doubles to 20,000.

Most exp I've had in a match was 28,000 or something like that.

Anyways if you are serious about trying to finish this game keep in mind it is a lot longer than any guide truly suggests.

It's about 10,000 11,000 kills 1,200 matches and 4,190,000 (rounded) exp plus LEVEL 60 gear DO NOT GET LEVEL 61 you will have to grind to 4,500,000 exp.

Also there's tournaments you must play every day nonstop when the season starts to compete for division ranks and top 100.

It's very doable just play about 16 hours a day and super boost as much exp you can for 90 days or whatever so about 3 months and you will dominate the top 100 champion trophy but keep in mind LOSING games which you will lose drops you down division points and you can be bumped DOWN a division so do your best to compensate by getting kills amd focus on exp amd wins to get up those divisions as more than 100 players will be competitive to be in top 100 scoring million or so exp and when the season ends you DONT want to fall behind at all because you'd have to do another season if you lose.

Also there's rare gold weapons if you don't get lucky with rng and have the gold this is a huge missable since they rotate every week.

MAKE SURE TO GET A RARE WEAPON ASAP.

it's almost impossible to have them drop.

I think I covered everything. Send me any PMS directly if you need tips or help, also DUPLICATE passive items don't stack, always buy a fury flask, just do your best if your build is strength based buy strength gear but dont overly upgrade, save for later tiers suffer early on and get rewarded later.

I have 100% in this game so if anyone needs help please message me I'll clear up any questions you have until the closure.

If you have specific builds in mind and need help again pm me or comment on the thread. 

I'm here to help anyone manage to get this done, but do not waste any time or underestimate the game

15 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

They posted it on the main page:

http://www.invokerstournament.com/

Whatever ANYONE DOES, do not ever use this forum site its riddled with trolls and elites and old players that won't give you any help or advice but mock you.

And please out of respect don't mention my name there I have a history on that website since I was constantly fighting trolls and EU Elitists that wanted zero changes etc etc so they all know me by name and will definitely not help or care if you post on that site.

But yes its official on there homepage, just advising any trophy hunters to avoid that forum they hate trophy hunters and boosters with a burning passion.

I will help to the best of my abilities for anyone doing this as I said in my above post.

Edited by NekoRave

3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Whatever ANYONE DOES, do not ever use this forum site its riddled with trolls and elites and old players that won't give you any help or advice but mock you.

And please out of respect don't mention my name there I have a history on that website since I was constantly fighting trolls and EU Elitists that wanted zero changes etc etc so they all know me by name and will definitely not help or care if you post on that site.

But yes its official on there homepage, just advising any trophy hunters tk avoid that thread they hate trophy hunters and boosters with a burning passion.

I will help to the best of my abilities for anyone doing this as I said in my above post.

Well, since your history with the people playing this game is full of bad experiences, i will avoid this game like one of the 10 biblical plagues. Have it, have the trophy list active but i will stay away. Won't hurt me since i am not a completionist.

23 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Well, since your history with the people playing this game is full of bad experiences, i will avoid this game like one of the 10 biblical plagues. Have it, have the trophy list active but i will stay away. Won't hurt me since i am not a completionist.

Trust me.... I went full on war for trophy hunters to be able to have passive exp and exp changes.

I sacrificed a lot and some players even tried to permanently ban my IP address to prevent me from finishing it.

It won't happen to you guys, its just because I truly went to war to make changes in 2015.

Now you are able to get exp in sanctuary and have kills give you exp not wins.

The game only has a few weeks of double exp weekends and if people dont start now its already almost too late to do.

Expect 800 hours to finish this it took me 1,200-1,400 since I played pre-exp patch.

Anyways I wish everyone luck with this and will do my best to help if they are against elite player tactics, I have learned almost every combo and character counter in the game as welp as every weakness and specialized late game troll elite tactics.

I dont think sanctuary gives ranked exp which means you still need to do jungle for top 100 and I have no idea when the next season starts but it should be very soon.

If you dont have it on your profile I would suggest avoiding this game.

If you want to attempt this do it now and don't stop playing until you are finished. Every day grind exp and hope to god the servers dont match you with tough players because killing level 70 teams to get 30 kills is impossible and once you fight them unless you have played for 1,000 hours your skills won't be up to par to BARELY avoid dying and running to heal before they one shot you.

I have a level 60 character, I'm thinking about maybe helping anyone level 55 57 because they might need it.

But then again I dont want to get them involved because if EU Elites see us together they might try to get them banned :(

They have been waiting for my return just to ban me and luckily I got 100% before they almost did.

I had daily reports on my account and had to dispute everything to developers which slowed my progress down.

New players won't have to worry about this just as long as I dont associate with any trophy hunters because they will know what we are doing and do everything to stop anyone from getting 100%.

Just word of advice to those that start please make rare weapons and 30 kills a top priority, the way the game is balanced if you level up too fast you will sincerely fuck yourself out of the 30 kills trophy and if you dont grind for gold there won't be enough store rotations since they rotate weekly.

Also if theres any changes to the game keep in mind I haven't played this in over a year but judging by the forum and the shutdown nothing has changed and the last update the developer had prior to the shutdown was years ago.

I'm here to help so feel free to message me I'll do what I can to assist everyone with builds or advice 

Didn't know anything about this game, but just based on what I'm reading about it, I'm gonna file it under "good fucking riddance."

Edit: Still think it's cool of you to offer to help people, though, NekoRave. :)

Edited by RNumbers

4 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Didn't know anything about this game, but just based on what I'm reading about it, I'm gonna file it under "good fucking riddance."

Edit: Still think it's cool of you to offer to help people, though, NekoRave. :)

Theres not much information on this game and ive played for 1,400 hours just about. 

I know all the tricks and counters and everything that takes hours to master, I will also provide a video so players can see sanctuary combat at higher levels.

Catching and baiting players to thinking you have less HP and using the map to your advantage since theres no stairs for good kills.

Buying the team time and making sure you suicide so they dont get kills.

DON'T SURRENDER

how to hold your ground keeping points even against avatars that are stronger against you 

(Mine for example I'm weak to poison and physical resistant avatars)

I wish I could go back on invokers and make tutorial vids. I simply dont have the time rn but will consider making more if players want video tutorials