Amalfi Pearl Wont Unlock ???

DragonCogInteractive

The mastery trophies seem to be a bit glitchy. I did Paris and when I did the last challenge to get to 20 mastery the trophy did not unlock. So I loaded up an older save and then finished the level and then the trophy finally did unlock.

Edited by lordzeze

6 hours ago, cameronalan said:

ill give it a try, will let you know

EDIT: Nope, even completing the full escalation and I didn't have any older saves , thanks for the suggestion @lordzeze

Maybe try completing another challenge (besides escalation) and completing the level if you have not already tried that. Sorry I can't be more of a help.

Edit: Did you do any of the challenges for the bonus mission before reaching mastery level 20? I read on another site (I think reddit) a couple days ago that somebody did the bonus missions to reach mastery level 20 for one of the map and the trophy did not unlock for him. 

Edited by lordzeze

3 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Maybe try completing another challenge (besides escalation) and completing the level if you have not already tried that. Sorry I can't be more of a help.

Edit: Did you do any of the challenges for the bonus mission before reaching mastery level 20? I read on another site (I think reddit) a couple days ago that somebody did the bonus missions to reach mastery level 20 for one of the map and the trophy did not unlock for him. 

yeah I done them all , I gone back through getting suit only and completing the level so it must be the bonus missions

All my trophies popped as expected so far but i’ve noticed something weird. I would say 70% of all trophies pop without any trophy artwork, just a random grey trophy picture and a 5-10 sec delay between the trigger moment and the notification. 

It does happen on other games but thats the first time it « glitched » that often.

Any idea whats the issue ? Is this some kind of bad synchronisation with psn that could cause a trophy not to pop at all ?

20 hours ago, kierkegaaard said:

All my trophies popped as expected so far but i’ve noticed something weird. I would say 70% of all trophies pop without any trophy artwork, just a random grey trophy picture and a 5-10 sec delay between the trigger moment and the notification. 

It does happen on other games but thats the first time it « glitched » that often.

Any idea whats the issue ? Is this some kind of bad synchronisation with psn that could cause a trophy not to pop at all ?

Same for me. So far, with 3/26 trophies.

Also had this a few times on Hitman 1 and some Assassin's Creed games, mostly Syndicate.

Have this problem too. I do the opportunities in the icon and landslide to get the summer pack trophies than i noticed that i'm already at mastery level 20 but the trophy don't popped up. I reached mastery level 5 on Hawkes Bay and the Trophy popped up. I dont know why the trophy does not popps up. I've repeated the world of tomorrow, icon, landslide and the author and do a lot of challenges but it doesnt work :(

Edited by TurkishBoy6868

They know of the trophy issue and aiming to fix it in the December patch.

We are reading and tracking all feedback related to HITMAN 2. As part of these release notes, we wanted to give you an idea of just a few points that we see lots of discussion about, just so that you know that we know. You know? Looking ahead, we’re already hard at work on our next update, 2.12, which we aim to release in December.
  • Location Mastery trophies/achievements do not unlock after earning Mastery outside of that locations main campaign mission.

On 15/11/2018 at 9:56 PM, cameronalan said:

I have 20/20 mastery on Sapienza on Hitman 2 but the trophy hasn't popped, I have a feeling that it may be that I played the icon and landslide , I've tried doing the mission again, starting an escalation contract and even deleting my profile, anyone have any suggestions ?

Same for me, you found some method for this glitch?

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, MarcoPsk said:

Same for me, you found some method for this glitch?

no, just waiting for the patch before trying it. Got an extensive backlog so trying to put a dent in that as well as work on my game design coursework, as soon as the patch drops ill give it a go probably 

- On Hitman (1), I had the same pb « no trophy artwork but one stupid blue picture » several times. I believe it is linked to the fact that Hitman is a game which is basically made to be played online and maybe it has to have a stupid connexion to the servers. (And if you have a bad internet like me, it has a lot of chance to happen)

- For Hitman 2, I have no idea, probably a next patch will solve it. IO is quite serious.

- For players frustrated about 100%, there will be another DLCs associated to the season pass, the 100% will change for sure. So just take it easy fellow hunters. ? ?

Edited by djippps

On 12/12/2018 at 6:44 AM, Nitro said:

Make a gaming session.

20 hours ago, djippps said:

Okay it seems to be patched in the next update (December 18, 2018), read No Master paragraph at: 

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-game-update-2-12/

Everything should be good now. Enjoy your (temporary) 100%!! 1f60e.png

Is not patched!!! and i have the game whit season pass? so? the Amalfi pearl trophy for me wont unlock also after the patch! very shit that

Edited by MarcoPsk
After one challenge, the trophy unlock :D

1 hour ago, MarcoPsk said:

Is not patched!!! and i have the game whit season pass? so? the Amalfi pearl trophy for me wont unlock also after the patch! very shit that

I would say:

Try 1: Have you tried to achieve one more contract on the map ? (I would advice to play the main story mission on the map even if Ibelieve each type of contract should be okay) In general master trophy pops at the final screen(the one with the « Silent Assassin » label (it happened to me that I had to fulfill one contract till the end so that the trophy popped for me in Hitman 1, on Hokkaido map to be precise)

Try 2 (after try 1): try to complete one new challenge (opportunity, etc.) and Finish the mission (as in Try 1)

I believe it should pop after try 1 (probably, sure for me at 98%) or try 2.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, Corrosivescott said:

just sitting on the main menu for a little bit will pop the trophy for level mastery. I replayed the level did new challenges and all that nothing happened. quit the game rebooted it sat on the main menu did other things and it popped with me doing nothing 

can confirm this works !!!!