Glitched Trophy?

Colt

On 16/11/2018 at 4:57 PM, PuRpLe_E said:

I’m not sure, it looks like people have gotten the trophy but it feels like I’ve gotten way more than 1000 kills without the trophy popping. 

That’s what I’m saying. Even samurai sword kills as well.

2 hours ago, mojtaba333 said:

Any hope for a patch ?

The Platinum is currently unobtainable which is a shame this game is really fun 

Patch was out few hours ago,i finished game two more times and still no trophy.It fix only crashes and glitches in the game and developers not respond in twitter or mail so we only can wait and hope

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/03/2019 at 11:10 PM, melodicmizery said:

did anyone try playing for the first time after the latest patch. im wondering if its one of those things where you have to start over or else it wont register type of bs

I bought it in the current sale and am going through it post patch. Think I've still got quite a while to go but I'll post back when I achieve/think I should have achieved it!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 19.3.2019 at 8:29 PM, pavelbagirov said:

Finished 10 more times each time with 110k$ + and still no trophy,so it’s still on the glitch

How in the world do you get 110k+ in one run?! I'am almost done with this game but still missing this trophy but the very best I get in one run is around 50k. 

• 5 months later...