Did DLC or patch make seacrest tour harder?

Hvalpen

Hey guys, final stretch at platting this. Do have the DLC. I have ONE race left and its seacrest tour. I have seen people say "This is easy, i won with 20-40sec to spare" or "The AI stops rubberbanding after first highway section". I played the track prob ten times tonight. About 7-8 of those with 0 crashes and the formula is always the same. At around 7-10 the Bugatti activates what feel like a blatant cheatbutton and gets +10000000000 to speed and handling and just fucks me everytime. he is so fast that even slipstream or NOS keeps on to him. At one point i thought i had it cuz the dude crashed with 4km left, yet he was literally back overtaking me within 3sec..even though a crash screen is usually 5 sec. I was wondering if there was a patch that made this harder? Is the Bugatti still there without DLC?(since its a dlc car)

And ofc the sec after i post this i pick the Bugatti myself and win by over 20sec. But the interesting thing was that even from the start, when playing with the bugatti it felt like the enemy stopped rubber banding. I feel VERY sure that there is something going on in the sense that if u dont have the bugatti yourself you will get rubber banded and smoked by the enemy bugatti every single race. Take care.

i wish i could give more advice but i used the CCXR for that race but about middle of the race where you should pull ahead of the possible rubberbanding. all i can offer is to hit the good shortcuts, drifting and avoiding the cars on the highway haven't played the game and DLC in years but the patch shouldn't have an effect on the difficulty.

it took a few try's myself before i got the gold.

4 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

i wish i could give more advice but i used the CCXR for that race but about middle of the race where you should pull ahead of the possible rubberbanding. all i can offer is to hit the good shortcuts, drifting and avoiding the cars on the highway haven't played the game and DLC in years but the patch shouldn't have an effect on the difficulty.

it took a few try's myself before i got the gold.

I read about "the rubber banding stops if so and so". In literally every single race until i picked the Bugatti myself i was pulling ahead of people, as far ahead as close to 20sec on freeway, yet they always caught up and then with the 10km left the Enemy Bugatti presses its cheat button and reks you. Pick the Bugatti yourself and apparently the enemy gets downs syndrome and also doesnt rubber band anymore.