Free Prologue (and Trophies)

dalailama1989

Hey there.

The Prologue (ICA Facility) is free for PS+ members: https://store.playstation.com/de-de/product/EP3969-CUSA12414_00-HITMANGAME000002

All 17 Trophies of the Base Game are achievable.

If you owned Hitman 1, start up the Original Game and go in the in-game-store to download the Legacy Pack for free.

This way, you can get all "classic" 69 Hitman 1 trophies for free, without owning Hitman 2.

Edited by dalailama1989
  • Like 2

Know what's even better? Over in Xboxland, the GOTY Legacy stuff, so the whole Hitman 1 game, was free for everyone for a little bit (by mistake, I assume), and when installed through Hitman 2, it took up about 30GB less than just the standard install of Hitman 1 I had there. Good times.

Also commenting to bump this post. No one I know, and I know a few who adore Hitman, had any idea about the prologue being free.

5 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Also commenting to bump this post. No one I know, and I know a few who adore Hitman, had any idea about the prologue being free.

I had an idea about the prologue being free :)

I wanted the collector's edition day one though anyway.

The person I heard it from though on here, thought the NEW prologue was free, Hawke's Bay. Guess they misinterpreted the message they got in-game.

19 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

I had an idea about the prologue being free :)

I wanted the collector's edition day one though anyway.

The person I heard it from though on here, thought the NEW prologue was free, Hawke's Bay. Guess they misinterpreted the message they got in-game.

I don't know you, mate. You do look like this one guy Cassandra Horrible Dr Pickles though.

*That* prologue was free, at least on Xbox anyway. I played through it the other day and got a couple of chivos for proofsies.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2018 at 10:55 PM, dalailama1989 said:

Hey there.

The Prologue (ICA Facility) is free for PS+ members: https://store.playstation.com/de-de/product/EP3969-CUSA12414_00-HITMANGAME000002

All 17 Trophies of the Base Game are achievable.

If you owned Hitman 1, start up the Original Game and go in the in-game-store to download the Legacy Pack for free.

This way, you can get all "classic" 69 Hitman 1 trophies for free, without owning Hitman 2.

Just letting everyone know that this worked for me, thank you captain!

Cool, this worked for me. As was pointed out, Hitman Season 1 is actually smaller as DLC for Hitman 2. This will hold me over until I finish Hitman 1 and I'm ready to move onto Hitman 2. It works out pretty well to restart the Hitman 1 story, because I only got as far as one run through the story mission in Paris (i.e. the first level) in Hitman 1.