[Guide] How to get 1.00 Digital Games.

Mako

6 hours ago, goodSuM said:

Just like the last proxy, I'll be keeping my eye on Roundabout's What a Fool Believes and Rack N Ruin's Dependency trophies.

I Believe roundabout was broken from patch 1.00, so this wouldn't help. Rack N Ruin should work.

2 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

hmmm how does method one work exactly? as trying it says wrong string of code

Oops, Forgot to mention that. It happens everytime i launch, just ignore it.

@TheYuriG

" This is going to be so helpful in the short future when I'll be doing Uncharted 2 and Battlefield 1, might also actually consider to do Mercenary Kings and Surgeon SImulator as well.Thanks for posting this. "

Hey,

how is it helpful in all the 4 Games you mentioned? :)

I got most of the Games in my List to. 

Greetings from Germany 

Synergy

9 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

@TheYuriG

" This is going to be so helpful in the short future when I'll be doing Uncharted 2 and Battlefield 1, might also actually consider to do Mercenary Kings and Surgeon SImulator as well.Thanks for posting this. "

Hey,

Greetings from Germany 

Synergy

Uncharted 2 w/o patch allows you to use tweak glitch during Brutal difficulty. (1-shot kills, unlimited ammo)

• Like 1

This is going to be very useful...

There are even games that had Debug Menus on their 1.00 versions, but anyone noticed it.

A good example is The Long Dark, only one guy did it in 8 mins, I talked to him a while ago and he told me there was in fact a Debug Menu.

I'll test it soon.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 1

So... researching this method a bit more, I did come across some warning that using PSX Download Helper "could get you banned." As far as I can tell there's nothing concrete to support this, but a word of caution to anyone wanting to try it. Here are some links:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/341858-how-to-download-games-faster-by-using-your-pc/

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/341885-proper-tutorial-how-to-download-games-from-psn-to-a-pc-and-transfer-them-to-the-ps4/

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53275-regarding-ps4-game-download-using-psx-download-helper/

EDIT: Having used the method (with an alt) I don't see this being bannable or even easily detectable if you use only for downloads. Still, use at your own risk.

Edited by RNumbers

14 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Confirmed working with Rack n Ruin. This is the real deal! Haven't earned the trophy yet, but will do it soon.

I do not know what happens to my PS4 -> PC link, when I change the port ... it does not start downloading the file I have in the DataFiles folder.

Did you suffer this problem?

1 minute ago, WaddysWDS said:

I do not know what happens to my PS4 -> PC link, when I change the port ... it does not start downloading the file I have in the DataFiles folder.

Did you suffer this problem?

Nope, no problems. Just followed the directions in the original post and it worked flawlessly. I used Method 1.

30 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Nope, no problems. Just followed the directions in the original post and it worked flawlessly. I used Method 1.

It does not give me the failure in the download when I resume the download after changing to port 8081 ... I do not understand anything ...

• Like 1

Just now, WaddysWDS said:

I'm using method 1, I have windows 10

Then you shouldn't have to restart a download after changing a port. I recommend reviewing the directions and trying again. Nothing past the "Method 2" heading needs to be done for Method 1.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Then you shouldn't have to restart a download after changing a port. I recommend reviewing the directions and trying again. Nothing past the "Method 2" heading needs to be done for Method 1.

this paragraph belongs to method 2?

Start up your PS4 and start a download for the game you want and pause it.

Head over to the settings, set up internet > custom > follow till proxy settings appear. Enter the IP you wrote down and put 8081 in the port.

1 minute ago, WaddysWDS said:

this paragraph belongs to method 2?

Start up your PS4 and start a download for the game you want and pause it.

Head over to the settings, set up internet > custom > follow till proxy settings appear. Enter the IP you wrote down and put 8081 in the port.

Yeah. I didn't have to do that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

@TheYuriG

Hey,

Greetings from Germany 

Synergy

Uncharted 2 mentioned below.

BF1 allows you to have an easier time with the destruction of the airplanes, for the codex.

Mercenary Kings had a bug where you could be invencible or something, not really sure. Game wasn't that hard either way, but makes it easier.

Surgeon Simulator had a bug with alien transplants, you did one and got progress for all IIRC

• Like 1