[Guide] How to get 1.00 Digital Games.

Mako

9 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

Still downloading it patched, tested in some smaller games

I'm really not sure what's causing that then, only thing i can say is to possibly restart your ps4 and redownload and resetup the proxy. 

48 minutes ago, Mako said:

I'm really not sure what's causing that then, only thing i can say is to possibly restart your ps4 and redownload and resetup the proxy. 

I've tried everything, I think I'll just give up for now ?

If anyone got this problem solved, please let me know, had no success at all...

3 hours ago, Gage said:

No because that's an online only game. Can't play online without the latest patch, so the trophy is completely unobtainable. 

There's an invincibility glitch that was patched out 

No somebody got law breakers to work on lower update. It was online only.    I think block update with block program 

1 minute ago, demonviper666 said:

No somebody got law breakers to work on lower update. It was online only.    I think block update with block program 

Pretty sure @EdinhoN told me something like that being bullshit and the person actually having hacked the trophy instead. Hope he comes around and clarifies it.

4 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Pretty sure @EdinhoN told me something like that being bullshit and the person actually having hacked the trophy instead. Hope he comes around and clarifies it.

Huh? I think you've confused my statement a bit.

No worries, clarification has come:

Unpatching online games like LawBreakers didn't work due to the server sided nature of the game, playing with the wrong patch simply will give you an error prior to server authentication.

We have no workarounds for online-only games, downgrading patches is exclusively to offline portions that either made the game grindier, harder or even unobtainable (Mad Max scenario)

Just now, EdinhoN said:

Unpatching online games like LawBreakers didn't work due to the server sided nature of the game, playing with the wrong patch simply will give you an error prior to server authentication.

We have no workarounds for online-only games, downgrading patches is exclusively to offline portions that either made the game grindier, harder or even unobtainable (Mad Max scenario)

That's not what I was talking about, I was referring to the trophy being "earned" without the right patch

24 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Do u think that guy got it working as he said. Or lied about it.  I remember u comment on it about it

1 hour ago, WaddysWDS said:

then you can not have the game in 1.0. How did you do it without the program?

Of course I used the program, but I didn't have to pause, copy, transfer, etc. I used PSX for the proxy and downloaded. The program was v1.00.

The instructions in the first post are literally all you need.

Edited by RNumbers

3 hours ago, bpmotard said:

If I'm able to do this later it would be amazing, Baja: Edge of Control HD with the 1.06 update fixed some trophies but broke some that were good before the update

I have the same problem with this game. It's a amazing solution really. Anyone knows what happens with save files partly done in later patches?

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Of course I used the program, but I didn't have to pause, copy, transfer, etc. I used PSX for the proxy and downloaded. The program was v1.00.

The instructions in the first post are literally all you need.

You have the right partner, it is not necessary to download anything, I apologize, but in my past experience I thought it was necessary.

I just spent an hour or so trying to get Method 1 to work. All attempts ended in a failed download and a; "NW-31468-2" error code after preparing to download 1%. 

This problem seems to have resolved itself once I put my PC in the DMZ, so definitely give that a try.

I also disabled some network adapters left over from virtual box servers, I have no idea if these had any impact,.

Edited by Igni

@TheYuriG Which game do you try it for?

@ all is this Method risky in any way, for example if i use it for "The Long Dark" and use the Debug menu to pop all Trophies in a few Minutes, is there a Chance to get flagged or any other Problems, besides explaing how I did that to People who don't know this Method.

1 hour ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

@TheYuriG Which game do you try it for?

@ all is this Method risky in any way, for example if i use it for "The Long Dark" and use the Debug menu to pop all Trophies in a few Minutes, is there a Chance to get flagged or any other Problems, besides explaing how I did that to People who don't know this Method.

Mercenary Kings and The Binding Of Isaac, neither work, but i'm sure it's something on my end because i could see the right files, just couldn't pull only them.

37 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Where do the rules stand on this? Can someone inform me. It seems a bit of a sketchy move to me since reverting a digital title like that is totally unintended.

Shouldn't affect this at all. Removing patches for physical games or changing system clock aren't intended either but trophy hunters do those for trophies and that's completely acceptable.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Mercenary Kings and The Binding Of Isaac, neither work, but i'm sure it's something on my end because i could see the right files, just couldn't pull only them.

Ok, if it worked for you, then would you be so kind to post your results here, because I am interested in both games to :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

I don't think that would be a problem, since it's actually a legit way of downgrading the game version, this was easier some time ago, before games started coming pre patched, it's pretty much the same thing...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

The long dark won't work with this method, tried it myself. the debug menu was in patch 1.06 

If someone is able to find the link to the 1.06 patch, then it'd be possible to use the Mad Max method for it.

Edited by Mako
  • Like 1

I'll be creating a video this afternoon showing me earning the Dependency trophy on Rack n Ruin, which has been unobtainable for nearly 3 years. Hopefully all goes to plan. :)

If it works out and people are interested, I can post a video showing the proxy setup and download process as well. Seems like many people are having issues, maybe a vid would help?

Trying to upload the Rack N Ruin video now. I've created the PSX tutorial, but it needs some processing as I had to split it (didn't want to film a 10 minute download).

The method didn't work with Tesla vs Lovecraft (no v1.00, maybe?) but worked repeatedly with Rack N Ruin.

Edit: RNR Dependency - https://youtu.be/Ozs_9QICL1U

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I wouldn't have a problem with this, looking forward to it

And here is the tutorial/demo video:

https://youtu.be/pau4RQ7CYZY

It's 8 minutes long but you really only have to watch 5. The end is instructions for doing away with the proxy and demonstrating that the latest patch then gets applied.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2