[Guide] How to get 1.00 Digital Games.

Mako

5 hours ago, adas_2008 said:

can not get this to work with ARK SURVIAL and method 1. 

tried with a friend and it seems to crash on the data to run the application mark.

PSN was down for some around the time you posted that, i'd try again later, i assume it got messed with because of that.

Method #1 worked perfectly for me. I was finally able to platinum Light Tracer which I couldn't do on the latest patch because it bugged 3 trophies. However, why was I constantly being disconnected using that proxy? No lie, my internet was getting booted every 30 seconds. Fucking game took forever to download, lol! I am so grateful for this discovery and I cannot thank you enough for this ingenious program! Can we be banned for this though???

On a separate note I still haven't figured out how in the world I became a Premium member. I just created this account hours ago and didn't buy this membership.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
forgot a word

44 minutes ago, Bodhi-Cypher said:

I'm guessing this wouldn't work on GT Sport to reduce the grind to level 50 by winding back to the pit glitch? Presumably the online save gets in the way of that? 

That should work but the save will be disabled because it works only with the newest patch installed, so yeah, it might be possibile, but you should do all the grind in one sitting without turning off the console.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, shary96 said:

That should work but the save will be disabled because it works only with the newest patch installed, so yeah, it might be possibile, but you should do all the grind in one sitting without turning off the console.

But none of that progress would be saveable - hence other than getting the trophy for level 50, none of the XP or money would be saved. It would pretty much be a waste of time, no? 

On 11/16/2018 at 6:40 AM, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

Can something like this be patched away with a new firmware?

No, but they can remove the previous patch from their servers, like they did for RDR2's 1.01 update or Defiance's (PS3) previous updates (disallowing completion of DLC)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Does this violate Sony’s TOS? Awesome we can make things easier, but I wouldn’t risk my account for the sake of a game not even on it unless there is almost 0 risk. Any feedback? Please keep it constructive.

Violating the ToS and incurring risk are two very different questions, IMO. Can the ToS be interpreted broadly enough that this would be a violation? Probably. I mean, come on:

• You may not modify or attempt to modify the online client, disc, save file, server, client-server communication, or other parts of any game title, or content.
  • You may not cause disruption to or modify or damage any Account, system, hardware, software, or network connected to or provided by PSN Services for any reason, including for the purpose of gaining an unfair advantage in a game.

"You may not modify any software for any reason" is pretty broad. Can Sony detect that you're doing this? I'm not sure, but I would guess they could if they really paid attention to it. Would they care? Probably not as long as you're not doing something silly like messing with multiplayer servers.

So I wouldn't say there's 0 risk. If you're really worried, set up an alt account with any of the games you want to down rev and then play with your main. Don't see how Sony would be able to tie anything to your main account under those circumstances.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, STAR-SOLDIER-X said:

intresting...

Hi Bro, in my first messages I was wrong, I got confused because the explanation of the first post is not right separates the information about Mac and Windwos, then I leave what you have to do if you have Windows.

Spoiler

Method 1 (Windows required)
This method uses a application call PSX Download Helper. It's the easier of the methods

Download Link | Github

(Optional) When you first open the program, it will be in chinese.
                 To change the language follow the images below and then restart the program.

Hide contents

2TXteRd.png
626HHo3.png

Start up your PS4 and head over to the settings, set up internet > custom > follow till proxy settings appear. Enter whatever appears in the IP and port box for you in the program, in the proxy settings on ps4.

36JpWCY.png

At this point, hit start and there will likely be a error box, just ignore it and hit okay. 
It will be set up and working, keep the program open and download something small to test. I downloaded Singstar as its only 100~ mb.

You just have to do that, connect the PS4 through the proxi and download.

6 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

Hi Bro, in my first messages I was wrong, I got confused because the explanation of the first post is not right separates the information about Mac and Windwos, then I leave what you have to do if you have Windows.

Hide contents

Method 1 (Windows required)
This method uses a application call PSX Download Helper. It's the easier of the methods

Download Link | Github

(Optional) When you first open the program, it will be in chinese.
                 To change the language follow the images below and then restart the program.

Reveal hidden contents

2TXteRd.png
626HHo3.png

Start up your PS4 and head over to the settings, set up internet > custom > follow till proxy settings appear. Enter whatever appears in the IP and port box for you in the program, in the proxy settings on ps4.

36JpWCY.png

At this point, hit start and there will likely be a error box, just ignore it and hit okay. 
It will be set up and working, keep the program open and download something small to test. I downloaded Singstar as its only 100~ mb.

You just have to do that, connect the PS4 through the proxi and download.

thank you for your reply and help =)

• 2 weeks later...