[Guide] How to get 1.00 Digital Games.

Mako

Yep. No problems at all. V1.00 was installed. Had to replay the whole game as save files weren’t compatible. Not one glitch. I was able to enter rest

mode and work on the challenge puzzles. Just got platinum. Interestingly, the music for the challenge is different on v1.00. It’s not the two classic pieces by Grieg, but some rock music with a classical tinge to it and an opera style singer. 

• Like 1

Hi i try this with "payday 2" the game download but at the end the ps4 say "impossible to download" at the very very end, so i try  "human fall flat" the game download
and install, but when a i close the game or switch account the game is delete without asking he disappear completely . Someone know why.

Edited by Destructeur3

1 hour ago, Destructeur3 said:

Hi i try this with "payday 2" the game download but at the end the ps4 say "impossible to download" at the very very end, so i try  "human fall flat" the game download
and install, but when a i close the game or switch account the game is delete without asking he disappear completely . Someone know why.

no clue about payday, but if you're trying to do that for Celsius or Fahrenheit? do this instead 

as for the disappearing thing, it doesn't appear in your library at all? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm following each step from the guide and video for Method #1 and I'm just downloading patched games. I've tried with some different games.

Have anyone here the same problem? Any ideas of how make it work? I've seen a post of @leandroxpto about changing the IP address and the port, however I get this message in PSX when I try to change the IP: "Port or IP like some question, modfify ther port and check the IP information, error message: Value cannot be null."

14 minutes ago, TizonaES said:

I'm following each step from the guide and video for Method #1 and I'm just downloading patched games. I've tried with some different games.

Have anyone here the same problem? Any ideas of how make it work? I've seen a post of @leandroxpto about changing the IP address and the port, however I get this message in PSX when I try to change the IP: "Port or IP like some question, modfify ther port and check the IP information, error message: Value cannot be null."

Hey method one doesn't work for me either, someone said that's because the program wasn't made to downgrade games lol. The program is download manager so I don't know why it downgraded games sometimes. Use method #2, I know that it's a bit more complex but it's not that hard to make it work, once you set it up it's easy to use. If you need help with this method message me.

• Like 1

On 22/9/2019 at 0:13 PM, timpurnat said:

Hey method one doesn't work for me either, someone said that's because the program wasn't made to downgrade games lol. The program is download manager so I don't know why it downgraded games sometimes. Use method #2, I know that it's a bit more complex but it's not that hard to make it work, once you set it up it's easy to use. If you need help with this method message me.

To be honest I was just trying it for a money exploit in a game, no big issue then. I think that this isn't worth the effort with Method #2. But if I change my mind and give it a try, maybe I'll ask you about it. Thank you, anyway. ^^

• Like 1

Has anyone tried this out with The Escapists: The Walking Dead to see if it stops the game from crashing when playing through the Woodbury level?

I've tried to do it myself but I don't know what I'm supposed to do after downloading the zipped folder off of GitHub. I thought there'd be an application to run or something within the folder but I can't seem to find any.. 

7 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Has anyone tried this out with The Escapists: The Walking Dead to see if it stops the game from crashing when playing through the Woodbury level?

I've tried to do it myself but I don't know what I'm supposed to do after downloading the zipped folder off of GitHub. I thought there'd be an application to run or something within the folder but I can't seem to find any.. 

assuming you're trying to download method 1, you need to download it from the download link and not from github unless you want to compile it yourself.

• Like 1

On 28/9/2019 at 0:08 AM, RLE-Terrorzwerg said:

Can someone explain one think What i Do wrong? 

I used the method 1.

All worls great. Ps4 Download es the Digital game stardew valley. I See the download in the download helper.

Game is installed. But the PS4 installed every time the latest Version 1.30 and Not 1.00.

Why? I do A mistake? 

Cant find A mistake. 

I don't know. We have the same problem and never got an unpatched game. Let me know if you manage to make it works.

12 hours ago, Mako said:

assuming you're trying to download method 1, you need to download it from the download link and not from github unless you want to compile it yourself.

Thanks I eventually got it working, I needed to download a program that could open .rar files. Unfortunately it downloaded the game as version 1.01 so I guess I'll never know. 

11 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

Thanks I eventually got it working, I needed to download a program that could open .rar files. Unfortunately it downloaded the game as version 1.01 so I guess I'll never know. 

Hey method #1 doesn't work because the program wasn't made to download version 1.00, don't know why it worked sometimes with some games, probably a bug...

On 02.10.2019 at 0:24 AM, timpurnat said:

Hey method #1 doesn't work because the program wasn't made to download version 1.00, don't know why it worked sometimes with some games, probably a bug...

Are you using method two and it still works? Because im trying method one and nothing but seems like sony changed something in their patch download system.

6 hours ago, dimavankula said:

Are you using method two and it still works? Because im trying method one and nothing but seems like sony changed something in their patch download system.

Yes, I'm using method#2. I used it 5 days ago for Kerbal space program. Really recommend using it it's not that hard, if you have any problems just ask me .The program in method#1 is just a download manager so it only helps you manage different packages so it shouldn't actually download version 1.00.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Yes, I'm using method#2. I used it 5 days ago for Kerbal space program. Really recommend using it it's not that hard, if you have any problems just ask me .The program in method#1 is just a download manager so it only helps you manage different packages so it shouldn't actually download version 1.00.

yeah, figured out by myself lol, second method works got my 1.00 very easy:) Guys its not hard to do.

Edited by dimavankula
  • Like 1