Mako

[Guide] How to get 1.00 Digital Games.

184 posts in this topic

Yep. No problems at all. V1.00 was installed. Had to replay the whole game as save files weren’t compatible. Not one glitch. I was able to enter rest

mode and work on the challenge puzzles. Just got platinum. Interestingly, the music for the challenge is different on v1.00. It’s not the two classic pieces by Grieg, but some rock music with a classical tinge to it and an opera style singer. 

Yep... forgot we got it on + and decided to test for myself, works fine afaik. 

Thanks for this, couldn't have had Sheltered's platinum otherwise.

Posted (edited)

Hi i try this with "payday 2" the game download but at the end the ps4 say "impossible to download" at the very very end, so i try  "human fall flat" the game download
and install, but when a i close the game or switch account the game is delete without asking he disappear completely . Someone know why.

Edited by Destructeur3

1 hour ago, Destructeur3 said:

Hi i try this with "payday 2" the game download but at the end the ps4 say "impossible to download" at the very very end, so i try  "human fall flat" the game download
and install, but when a i close the game or switch account the game is delete without asking he disappear completely . Someone know why.

no clue about payday, but if you're trying to do that for Celsius or Fahrenheit? do this instead 

as for the disappearing thing, it doesn't appear in your library at all? 

Posted (edited)

For payday i find the problem but i don't know if it download the good thing lol

Edited by Destructeur3

This deserves a sticky to be honest...! Really useful for some trophies. Thanks for info! :)

Awesome guide man! Just downgraded Surgeon Simulator with this so let's see if that infamous A++ bug still works

I was wondering what kind of app does the program run on? I've been trying to download PSX but I can't seem to get it to run. For reference, I just bought a new laptop so maybe someone here can push me in the right direction.