Akechi-no-Yabou

Greetings !

12 posts in this topic

I thought should say "hi" to everyone even though I'm not a new member (:

An internal auditor, 33 years old, living in Istanbul (travelling so much to other cities and abroad due to work). I do not consider myself as a trophy hunter, but I do love playing games since 1991: the time I played Prince of Persia on DD floppy disk with a CGA monitor.

During the years I had the opportunity to try almost all of the consoles from 8bit era to the last generation (I admit I jumped the nostalgia hype train for a while, but it was not for me so I gave up quick), and I can proudly say PS2 is my favourite game system ever and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne is my favourite game, also I'm in love with BASARA series.

My psn id name is a pun of Nobunaga no Yabou (Nobunaga's Ambition) series. Since I'm down with Mitsuhide it's Akechi-no-Yabou instead of Nobunaga (:

Edited by Akechi-no-Yabou

Welcome Akechi no Yabou!

Hope you have a good time here with nice members and good gaming!

Welcome :) Istanbul is on my places to visit list in the next two years, I most want to see the Basilica Cistern and visit The Aya Sofya, although i'm not sure if tourists can go into the latter. I'd be happy to see it's architecture from the outside either way though.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

3 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Welcome :) Istanbul is on my places to visit list in the next two years, I most want to see the Basilica Cistern and visit The Aya Sofya, although i'm not sure if tourists can go into the latter. I'd be happy to see it's architecture from the outside either way though.

you can go inside of Aya Sofya, actually it's used as a museum and open to public visit (:

18 minutes ago, Akechi-no-Yabou said:

you can go inside of Aya Sofya, actually it's used as a museum and open to public visit (:

Great! thanks for confirming :)

Hey there, welcome to the site.

Hope you have a nice stay around here :)

Greetings Akechi o/

Nice to meet you! I was actually never in Istanbul. Your little story is very interessting to read. How is the living part over there? Nice to have you here :)

Have a nice day. -Beat