Neocarleen

[EU] Black Friday Sale | Ends 26/11 12am UTC

49 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Well that is extremely disappointing, was hoping to stock up on some Vita games, instead it's the same games as usual for the same prices.

God of War HD Collection is £3.99 (Not usually on sale) 

Code Realize Future Blessing - £14.99

Digimon Hackers Memory - £14.99 (not usually in the sale always the PS4 version)

Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly - £14.99 

7'Scarlet - £19.99 

These are some relatively new PS Vita games for most of them worth checking out if you over looked them and are not usually in the sale. 

Need for Speed Most Wanted too for £5 but urgh you need at least 5 people total to do one of the MP trophies :/ 

That's not the full list.. 

Anyway, I will grab Ys 8 for vita (15€), and I may or may not get Tekken 7 season pass 2.. That will depend on how much I end spending on retail games during Black Friday.. 

I've been thinking about Jurassic World Evolution, which I didn't want to buy at full price because it seemed like an €40 game instead of €65. Might pick it up now.

59 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

God of War HD Collection is £3.99 (Not usually on sale) 

Code Realize Future Blessing - £14.99

Digimon Hackers Memory - £14.99 (not usually in the sale always the PS4 version)

Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly - £14.99 

7'Scarlet - £19.99 

These are some relatively new PS Vita games for most of them worth checking out if you over looked them and are not usually in the sale. 

Need for Speed Most Wanted too for £5 but urgh you need at least 5 people total to do one of the MP trophies :/ 

Weird, I didn't see any Vita games in the Dutch store only PS4. Will check it again.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Weird, I didn't see any Vita games in the Dutch store only PS4. Will check it again.

They aren't in the "black Friday" sale section.. Ya, we either "guess" what ps3 and vita games are at sale, or we miss them.. 

I only learned that some of those (and Ys 8) were on same through Psprices.com (and, I suppose that that site isn't fully updated yet, since I didn't saw Hackers Memory at sale for Vita in there, that's also 1 that I'm waiting for at 15€).

Thinking about GoW 🤔

1 hour ago, Midnight Kitten said:

Yes it is good but I am not in EU could not buy these games.

Make a EU account and buy buy... 😜

5 words to describe this sale: trash, trash, trash, trash, and.......mhmmmmmm, let me think.....trash.

13 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

They aren't in the "black Friday" sale section.. Ya, we either "guess" what ps3 and vita games are at sale, or we miss them.. 

I only learned that some of those (and Ys 8) were on same through Psprices.com (and, I suppose that that site isn't fully updated yet, since I didn't saw Hackers Memory at sale for Vita in there, that's also 1 that I'm waiting for at 15€).

Ah ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll check that site then.

I was really hoping for a deeper sale on 12-month PS Plus subs. I think the discount was even deeper last year. At least they should have done a bundle with Netflix again, giving us 3 months with that price.

I have 98 products in my wishlist... and only 2 DLC are on this sale: Spider-Man and Diablo III. Still expensive for me, so nothing to buy here :( 

No indie games nor PS3/Vita -_-

Edited by TurtlePM

31 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nah you won't you have to go to the Vita tab then sort by lowest price first and it will show you all the games on discount :)

50 minutes ago, UltraRareBoy said:

Make a EU account and buy

No I do not have a EU credit card could not buy EU games.

Good sale, I think.  Lots of newly released games at a discount, a bunch of PS3 titles, including some bundles, and a few Vita.  Not sure what all the complainers are expecting.  Spider-man for ten pounds or something?  That's silly.

4 hours ago, Midnight Kitten said:

No I do not have a EU credit card could not buy EU games.

There are several sites that sell psn cards for almost any psn store.. 

As for the current sale, seams like Hacker Memories is 20€, so I will wait, but Psprices sent me an alert about Accel World vs SAO for Vita, that's for 15€, so I may also be tempted to get it, but first I will see the retail black Friday around here, since I prefer retail over digital, and I'm specifically interested in steelbooks..

Edit: Danganronpa V3 also 15€ for vita.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

The prices are just absolutely dire. Black Friday insinuates rock bottom prices: these are not. The Division Gold Edition has been £20 in every single sale i've seen it in this year....it's still £20 here. This isn't a Black Friday sale, it's a regular sale masquerading as a Black Friday sale in order to lure people in. 

14 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Ummm, Ni no kuni ll for 20€ maybe is a good price and opportunity to finally buy it.

I would have bought it in a heartbeat but sadly it isn't available on the US store from what I saw. 

I just went on PSN and flipped through the sale, and only then noticed that ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission is on sale.

Awesome! I love this sale now.

How is this a bad sale? They are all cheaper than if I went into the story to buy it, and they even have sales for the dlc bundles which would be even more expensive if I bought the disc and then the dlc separately.

I wanted FC5 for a while, so I finally bought the gold edition. For 50€, I get FC5, all the DLC and FC3 Classic Edition, a game that I loved on PS3 and that I’m sure will be a joy to play and plat again. The normal price is 90€, so I think a 40€ discount is pretty good. It’s a 2018 game. 

I’m also tempted by AC Odyssey for 40, but I don’t know yet if I will get it, since I also need to renew my PS Plus subscription, so I am already spending a lot of money.

All in all, I don’t think this sale is as bad as people are saying, although the PS Plus discount is definitely underwhelming, but it’s still better than nothing.