B1rvine

Infamous SS Takes #1 Most Achieved Platinum Belt

12 posts in this topic

I actually still need to play this, it's still shrink wrapped on my shelf right now

Hmm. Only one I am missing is Rocket League. I need to download it sometime. Only played a little bit of the beta a long time ago.

I am going to achieve the platinum trophy soon as well, so another +1. I never played one of the Assassins Creed titels but it seems to be worth it, isn't it? 

One of the few platinums I got where I wasn't sick of the game by the time it was done. Wish I'd had more to do in game.

To be fair, that is almost all my fault.

inFamous has 11 more. I have AC2 over there but never plat'd it, however, I plat'd SS on my account, my alt account, my plat account, my girlfriend's account, a friend's account who wanted to beat their friend, and possibly one more I'm forgetting. 

Take 5 off SS and that brings it's lead to 6.

Take another one off for my potential forgetting, it's lead is 5.

Add one to AC if I ever bothered to plat AC2, SS's lead is now 4.

From 11 to 4, all on me. You're welcome guys, I have single handedly brought inFamous into the mainstream.

This makes me happy. Such an underappreciated game because it was a launch title and people tend to gloss over it nowadays. I think it was my first PS4 Platinum and i still cherish that memory to this day