Darksiders 3 trophy list discussion

GoldenShaka

4 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Looks like a pretty standard list. Awesome. Guess I really need to do DS1/DS2 lolol

Yes, if the game doesn't include it already I hope they add a New game plus.

6 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

Is there really not a trophy for defeating the skeleton with a tophat? So disappointed if true :(

Hmm, idk, I was never a fan of Wicked K

• Like 1

It'll be a while before I get this game, but I am looking forward to it. :D trophies are about what I'd expect. Wonder if there will be an NG+ to carry things over, and if there's going to be a point of no return. Hopefully not on the latter.

After watching The Seven Deadly Sins anime I found having to defeat them here kind of amusing lol.

That's some real pretty trophy icons. Now 1's trophy list looks just weird when compared to other two.

Blue and black for 2, purple and black for 3...and some toony mismatched things for 1, with platinum icon being a hat of a character that appears four times in the game without any explanation and is just there as a developer goof.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It'll be a while before I get this game, but I am looking forward to it. :D trophies are about what I'd expect. Wonder if there will be an NG+ to carry things over, and if there's going to be a point of no return. Hopefully not on the latter.

After watching The Seven Deadly Sins anime I found having to defeat them here kind of amusing lol.

Yes, i hope there's a NG+, one of the worse things it's that a game let you get a great weapon/power and you can't enjoy it being overpower because you get those close to the end  lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alos88 said:

Is there really not a trophy for defeating the skeleton with a tophat? So disappointed if true :(

Probably with one of the two DLC's like in Darksiders 2 

Spoiler

The Crucible :)

I've recently platinumed both Darksiders and Darksiders 2 on the PS4 so I'm ready for this :)