Trophy bug

Kai_armour95

Same thing happened to me... When looking up the three parts of the final War Story it says that I didn't complete the later two of them, even though I did. I also got the trophy for every single chapter. I even replayed the second part and it still says I didn't complete it. Really not interested in doing it a few more times >_>

14 minutes ago, Marloges said:

Didn't work for me at all. In fact I did the final chapter again all over again and it still didn't pop... The best part about this is that this costs me three gold trophies at once >_>

that sucks i just clicked resume on mission 1 had the ending scene again and they all poped :/

1 hour ago, Kai_armour95 said:

that sucks i just clicked resume on mission 1 had the ending scene again and they all poped :/

It now worked! I only pressed resume on the final mission, that was the mistake... No idea why I didn't think of trying the other ones. When I pressed resume on the first War Story it finally popped, even though I already watched that cutscene before...

Pretty weird bug, but if anyone doesn't get the trophy just try to press resume on EVERY War Story and watch the cutscene, hopefully that works for you as well.

Thanks @Kai_armour95 :)

• Like 1

So looks like I'm having a much worse bug in the singleplayer campaigns, I've tried upwards of 10 times starting up the different war stories, the game plays through the opening cutscene or allows me to skip it (I've tried both), but before I'm supposed to be handed the controls and start playing when the screen is black, it stays black and doesn't do anything! Anyone else had this problem, when it does this I have to use the home button and quit out as I can't access the pause menu or anything it's just stuck on a black screen please help.

Also haven't seen anything online about this happening to others or being a problem so I have no idea what's going on

Edited by Bailey97

• 5 weeks later...