Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Platinum is UNOBTAINABLE

9 hours ago, milanbarca82 said:

That's unfortunate.  I was planning to play it this month.  That's why I really hate MP trophies.
Funny how the MP portions in PS3 Assassins Creed's games are still functional and its related trophies can be earned until now.

I hate ubisoft support... ?

anyway they are investigating now , but the problem will be fixed after a year maybe LOL

Well we had a similar issue with IO and Hitman Absolution and for those of you who didn’t know they’ve just remastered the game so the platinum can now be earned again so I suppose there’s always that solution. 

There has been rumours of this game been remastered in the past but that’s all they are, although with most of the AC franchise being currently remastered it makes sense this game could get the same treatment before the release of the next splinter cell game.

EDIT: It looks like this has happened before on several occasions in the past, so if you still wanna complete this but don’t wanna risk the unobtainable then play through on a blank account and if they come back online you’ll be able to jump onto it straight away with a fully decked out character.

Edited by Waddlingdan

4 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

I've opened a case on ubisoft support hope they care to fix this problem...

In their infinite wisdom and immense level of caring, they'll probably just tell you to check the forums for updates.  It'll be stellar!  You'll be overjoyed!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BlackJudas said:

In their infinite wisdom and immense level of caring, they'll probably just tell you to check the forums for updates.  It'll be stellar!  You'll be overjoyed!

You're right... that's what they told me ?

Maybe the servers must have a specific number of online players to activate the challenges ??

maybe it's something like this ???!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2019 at 0:25 AM, BlackJudas said:

Anyone else still pushing these guys?

I asked last week on a live chat and they said the challenges were still meant to be active and they are aware that players can’t see them. I asked if they knew when it would be fixed but they said they don’t know as it up to the devs when they do.

If anyone else wants to try contacting them on live chat ( I found live chat alot better) and see if they get a similar answer?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Solidfox88 said:

Hey everyone,

I am the one who wrote the trophy guide. Shall I make the changes to mark the challenge trophies as unobtainable?

Yes, it'll give people a heads up on what's unobtainable in the game. Shame it's in this state as its a pretty good game. 

12 hours ago, BlackJudas said:

Can you link us?

I can’t really give a link because it was part of my live chat, but here is part of the conversation after I told him it was the challenges found on shadownet not the ubi club challenges.

Ok so sorry about this. We have misunderstood the club challenges to be linked here. The shadow net challenges are still active. And we do have reports of users not being able to see these challenges from the PS3 and Xbox360 consoles.”

He then said they are meant to be fixing it, but that hasn’t happened yet but he said he’ll ask around to get a defintive answer. 

Regarding listing the trophy as unobtainable I would list it as unobtainable as a fix is not guaranteed,  but if it does get fixed then change it back to obtainable.

Edited by stormshadow969

• 4 weeks later...