Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Platinum is UNOBTAINABLE

Seems like that response was a bit troll like? ?

Intrestingly when you read the article about the DECOMMISION OF THE UBISOFT CLUB APP FOR PS3 AND X360 SYSTEMS it mentions it only affects access to the app and nothing else will be affected.

Edited by stormshadow969
  • Like 1

They still believe that the daily and weekly challenges in the SMI Map menu are the ubisoft club challenges...

I don't know what's wrong with those people working in ubisoft support !!!... all their work is to do a search in the internet then reply to you with wrong information not even true !!! , they don't have any idea about supporting or fixing an issue !!!

I hope one day I have live chat with someone know what is the real problem we are talking about !!!

Edited by II--KAMAL--II
  • Like 3

They really have no clue what they talking about. Let alone fix this issue, and blame it on the Ubisoft Club APP. Because they are lazy, and focus of course on their newest games so they don't care about it. But it doesn't look good for Blacklist i'm afraid. Same goes to Uncharted Fight For Fortune.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

7 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Exactly, unfortunately it's a dead feature and screws the trophy, as we know trophy hunters are on the bottom of the pole for support especially for a 6 year old ps3 game.

It is a shame really because all they have done is lied about fixing it and then given out a silly reason as to why it can’t be fixed. I know the games old and all that, but they still continue to sell it digitally so they should still continue to support it. 

Edited by stormshadow969
  • Like 2

I remember I had to boost the online trophies around 16 months ago because the multiplayer was superf*cking dead. Nobody, absolutely nobody to be found online. Such a disappointment to never find out if there was any potential since there are (or were) quite a few modes to choose. And the game itself isn't bad at all. To me still the best splinter cell so far. But to be honest Ubisoft have so many games with so many servers to take care of, I can quite understand why they shut it down. Why support servers for a game nobody wants to play online? Pretty sure they will never bring the service back.

13 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

I remember I had to boost the online trophies around 16 months ago because the multiplayer was superf*cking dead. Nobody, absolutely nobody to be found online. Such a disappointment to never find out if there was any potential since there are (or were) quite a few modes to choose. And the game itself isn't bad at all. To me still the best splinter cell so far. But to be honest Ubisoft have so many games with so many servers to take care of, I can quite understand why they shut it down. Why support servers for a game nobody wants to play online? Pretty sure they will never bring the service back.

The servers are still up as you can still play the multiplayer and co op, it’s just the daily & weekly challenges and gone dark missions that aren’t appearing.

The info ubi support is using to explain why they are not working just says the uplay app will no longer work on the ps3/xbox360 and that to see what the uplay challenges are and to redeem any rewards you will need to use another device. It also mentions nothing else will be affected and as far as I know the other games mentioned in the list haven’t lost any features by this change. 

I think it’s just the devs can’t be bothered to fix it which is frustrating, but its not the first time this has happened to a game nor will it be the last.

Edited by stormshadow969

10 hours ago, stormshadow969 said:

The servers are still up as you can still play the multiplayer and co op, it’s just the daily & weekly challenges and gone dark missions that aren’t appearing.

Really? As you can see on my profile, I'm just about to plat the game at the moment. I tried to connect with the online services just because I was curious, but it doesn't work. Here in Germany at least.

Edited by Solid-Fisch

19 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Really? As you can see on my profile, I'm just about to plat the game at the moment. I tried to connect with the online services just because I was curious, but it doesn't work. Here in Germany at least.

Thats strange? I haven’t checked in a while, they were up when I last checked. They are still up on xbox (not the challenges though). I know the servers were down for a long time on PS3 around Dec 2018. 

Edited by stormshadow969

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

I've talked to them today via online chat...

they told me that they're still working on this issue and this is become a knowing issue

last thing he said that he'll send me an email as soon as this issue is resolved

"I think they don't want to see me anymore in the website requesting help for the same problem" 1f604.png1f494.png

You have to brainwash them everyday, so they will get tired of you and than they eventually will fix the issue. LOL. Thanks again for the dedication though, keep spamming them.

• Like 2