U4oloG

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Platinum is UNOBTAINABLE

241 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, stormshadow969 said:

The servers are still up as you can still play the multiplayer and co op, it’s just the daily & weekly challenges and gone dark missions that aren’t appearing.

Really? As you can see on my profile, I'm just about to plat the game at the moment. I tried to connect with the online services just because I was curious, but it doesn't work. Here in Germany at least.

Edited by Solid-Fisch

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Really? As you can see on my profile, I'm just about to plat the game at the moment. I tried to connect with the online services just because I was curious, but it doesn't work. Here in Germany at least.

Thats strange? I haven’t checked in a while, they were up when I last checked. They are still up on xbox (not the challenges though). I know the servers were down for a long time on PS3 around Dec 2018. 

Edited by stormshadow969

1 minute ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

I've talked to them today via online chat...

they told me that they're still working on this issue and this is become a knowing issue

last thing he said that he'll send me an email as soon as this issue is resolved

"I think they don't want to see me anymore in the website requesting help for the same problem" 1f604.png1f494.png

You have to brainwash them everyday, so they will get tired of you and than they eventually will fix the issue. LOL. Thanks again for the dedication though, keep spamming them.

5 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

they told me that they're still working on this issue and this is become a knowing issue

last thing he said that he'll send me an email as soon as this issue is resolved

"I think they don't want to see me anymore in the website requesting help for the same problem" 1f604.png1f494.png

Great progress being made! Keep at it! 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

Thanks for keeping at them although I will be shocked if we see any developments. But if they would just fix it then we would stop asking! 😆

Edited by stormshadow969

6 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

If this doesn't get fixed until E3, buy a ticket to the Ubisoft conferência, wait for them to reveal the new Splinter Cell (everything points towards a new one this year) and when they are talking about the game scream "WHEN ARE YOU FIXING THE DAILY CHALLENGES FOR BLACKLIST?!" The shame will be so big that the daily challenges would be working again in a day

Don't mention it guys...

I'll keep you updated as much as I can ❤️👍🏼

"Remember we're team, whatever happens we stick together"

^^ in which game you heard this sentence ^^

Conversation was between C**** & S****

2 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

Don't mention it guys...

I'll keep you updated as much as I can ❤️👍🏼

Thanks, I keep playing Splinter Cell Double Agent and finish trilogy HD.

9 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

Don't mention it guys...

I'll keep you updated as much as I can 2764.png1f44d-1f3fc.png

KAMAL keep up the good work!

I suggest you all open a trouble ticket with Ubisoft.  It will only take 5 minutes out of your time, but maybe if enough people poke at them, it will get escalated.  Mob mentality etc.  I don't want Kamal to do it all on his own, if possible we should all get on them and keep the pressure up.

I just sent a support ticket for this. I hope they fix it soon

Already sended these guys 3 tickets before, and they responded with the same email as Kamal the other 2 emails got ignored. However today i sended a new ticket. So i'm just gonna spam them twice a week with tickets.

On 08/04/2019 at 3:36 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Already sended these guys 3 tickets before, and they responded with the same email as Kamal the other 2 emails got ignored. However today i sended a new ticket. So i'm just gonna spam them twice a week with tickets.

Keep up the good work LOL... 

I recently sent them a ticket and hey asked for some screenshots to explain what they meant. I’ll send another bow petitionong for them to be brought back.

8 hours ago, DTOGaming said:

I recently sent them a ticket and hey asked for some screenshots to explain what they meant. I’ll send another bow petitionong for them to be brought back.

Good... , Keep up the good work.

We can do this , it's all about how many requests they receive for these challenges to be back... , if they find the requests too many they can't abandon it 

I recommend someone posting this on the Splinter Cell subreddit r/splintercell. We might get more people sending them tickets

At the 22.04.19 I can join to the multiplayer session, but daily challenges don't work. 🙁

8 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

Just talked with an agent, and told me that he updated the ticket and submitted a new request to development team regarding this issue...

please , we need more people so these challenges can be brought back again...

thank you

I sent one in asking for it to be forwarded to the devs.

You thought they would have brought them back for a bit since it got Xbox one X enhanced not long ago. 

8 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

Just talked with an agent, and told me that he updated the ticket and submitted a new request to development team regarding this issue...

please , we need more people so these challenges can be brought back again...

thank you

I am newbie in this matter, how you can do that?

5 hours ago, digi_dens said:

I am newbie in this matter, how you can do that?

Just simply log in to your ubi account here https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/ and make a case. Depending on what time it is you maybe able to do a live chat, but you can always send an email. 

I've send two messages to ubisoft community 

manger , hope he will give me a little of his time and talk with me about this issue...

D4-DA629-F-5-E2-C-4582-89-D5-61-C96-E477