Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Platinum is UNOBTAINABLE

5 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

I've talked to them today via online chat...

they told me that they're still working on this issue and this is become a knowing issue

last thing he said that he'll send me an email as soon as this issue is resolved

"I think they don't want to see me anymore in the website requesting help for the same problem" 1f604.png1f494.png

Great progress being made! Keep at it! 

6 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

they told me that they're still working on this issue and this is become a knowing issue

last thing he said that he'll send me an email as soon as this issue is resolved

"I think they don't want to see me anymore in the website requesting help for the same problem" 1f604.png1f494.png

Thanks for keeping at them although I will be shocked if we see any developments. But if they would just fix it then we would stop asking! ?

Edited by stormshadow969
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

If this doesn't get fixed until E3, buy a ticket to the Ubisoft conferência, wait for them to reveal the new Splinter Cell (everything points towards a new one this year) and when they are talking about the game scream "WHEN ARE YOU FIXING THE DAILY CHALLENGES FOR BLACKLIST?!" The shame will be so big that the daily challenges would be working again in a day

• Like 1

2 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

Don't mention it guys...

I'll keep you updated as much as I can ❤️??

"Remember we're team, whatever happens we stick together"

^^ in which game you heard this sentence ^^

Conversation was between C**** & S****

Thanks, I keep playing Splinter Cell Double Agent and finish trilogy HD.

9 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

Don't mention it guys...

I'll keep you updated as much as I can 2764.png1f44d-1f3fc.png

"Remember we're team, whatever happens we stick together"

^^ in which game you heard this sentence ^^

Conversation was between C**** & S****

KAMAL keep up the good work!

• Like 1

I suggest you all open a trouble ticket with Ubisoft.  It will only take 5 minutes out of your time, but maybe if enough people poke at them, it will get escalated.  Mob mentality etc.  I don't want Kamal to do it all on his own, if possible we should all get on them and keep the pressure up.

• Like 1

On 08/04/2019 at 3:36 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Already sended these guys 3 tickets before, and they responded with the same email as Kamal the other 2 emails got ignored. However today i sended a new ticket. So i'm just gonna spam them twice a week with tickets.

Keep up the good work LOL... 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DTOGaming said:

I recently sent them a ticket and hey asked for some screenshots to explain what they meant. I’ll send another bow petitionong for them to be brought back.

Good... , Keep up the good work.

We can do this , it's all about how many requests they receive for these challenges to be back... , if they find the requests too many they can't abandon it 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

Just talked with an agent, and told me that he updated the ticket and submitted a new request to development team regarding this issue...

please , we need more people so these challenges can be brought back again...

thank you

I sent one in asking for it to be forwarded to the devs.

You thought they would have brought them back for a bit since it got Xbox one X enhanced not long ago. 

8 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

Just talked with an agent, and told me that he updated the ticket and submitted a new request to development team regarding this issue...

please , we need more people so these challenges can be brought back again...

thank you

I am newbie in this matter, how you can do that?

4 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

Alright boys and girls. I started to feel bad that I was letting Kamal do all the work and decided to give it the old college try. Bunch of morons. We need someone to own the problem, someone who is not a grunt on chat.

I freelance write for a gaming website and I have access to a game industry press database. This will have contacts for certain dev and publishers, usually PR, but you get proper attention. I will give it a go and reach out and see if we can make some headway. If I do get somewhere, I would like to have people's case #'s for existing tickets or any useful links they can provide. It's worth a shot. 

Anyways, see below for my fruitless chat transcript with ubi support. 

Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:31:26 AM): Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:31:42 AM): Take your time, Reuben :)
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:34:14 AM): Hi there! Thank you for the wait. Just wanted to let you know I am looking into this at this time. I appreciate your patience. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:37:23 AM): Sounds good.  
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:38:06 AM): Thank you for the wait. Has this issue been frequent or just appearing for you just now? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:39:04 AM): No, this has been happening for months. Several people have written in about it and are being told different answers and it's becoming frustrating. I'll be honest with ya, we really need someone to take some owner ship of it and really see it through to the end.  
Me (4/24/2019, 9:41:51 AM): For reference, this was from back in February: https://postimg.cc/VrrFNLFM 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:42:55 AM): I understand the frustration this is causing. Here at support, I can work with troubleshooting the issue with you along with providing this feedback to our team for further investigation, but to move forward, would you like for you if you have not already try the connectivity steps I can provide for you in your email  . Is **redacted** fine for me to send this information to you? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:43:36 AM): The issue is much deeper than that. Is there a Tier 2 support? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:43:45 AM): Also, did you see the pic in the link above? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:45:27 AM): I did and unfortunately we cannot move this forward without trying to help troubleshoot this issue with you at this team. Again, would **redacted** be the best email to send these steps to you at this time? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:45:55 AM): Yes. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:46:13 AM): However, there are no connectivity issues. EVERYONE HAS THIS PROBLEM. Same on XBOX 360 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:46:26 AM): Check your database or talk to a peer, this is not a new issue.  
Me (4/24/2019, 9:47:28 AM): https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1950124-Daily-and-weekly-challenges-not-appearing
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:50:47 AM): Thank you, and I can confirm that this issue has already been forwarded up to our development for further investigation. I apologize for the continuing issue and while we do not have estimated time on any updates on this issue, I assure they are working reaching out to the community once the issue is resolved. In the meantime, we ask to try the connectivity steps to assure that the console is connecting with the proper ports from Splinter Cell: Blacklist at this time. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:51:47 AM): It's been 6 months and all we've been told is "We are looking into it". See Reuben, that's why I asked for someone to take ownership of this? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:54:45 AM): Again, I apologize for the inconvenience with this issue, and I wish i had better news at this time, but the issue is still under investigation with our development team. While we to not have further updated information to provide for the community at this time, I assure you that once our team has a fix to provide for the community,  it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com). 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:55:23 AM): I would like to request a support escalation. Can you please at least assist me with that? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:56:29 AM): That would fine. Please bare with me for one moment. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:59:34 AM): Thank you.  
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 10:00:17 AM): I will be forwarding this up to our team for further escalation at this time. Please note that they will provide the same information given to in chat. Once they have receive your escalation, they will be reaching out to you via email for further updates.  Again I apologize for the inconvenience at this time, but is there anything else I can answer for you in chat? 
Me (4/24/2019, 10:01:08 AM): "Please note that they will provide the same information given to in chat." 
Me (4/24/2019, 10:01:14 AM): Yeah- Don't be a smart ass.  

Thank you for your help and time... ❤️??

• Like 2

On 24/04/2019 at 6:11 PM, Afro_Gear said:

Alright boys and girls. I started to feel bad that I was letting Kamal do all the work and decided to give it the old college try. Bunch of morons. We need someone to own the problem, someone who is not a grunt on chat.

I freelance write for a gaming website and I have access to a game industry press database. This will have contacts for certain dev and publishers, usually PR, but you get proper attention. I will give it a go and reach out and see if we can make some headway. If I do get somewhere, I would like to have people's case #'s for existing tickets or any useful links they can provide. It's worth a shot. 

Anyways, see below for my fruitless chat transcript with ubi support. 

Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:31:26 AM): Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:31:42 AM): Take your time, Reuben :)
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:34:14 AM): Hi there! Thank you for the wait. Just wanted to let you know I am looking into this at this time. I appreciate your patience. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:37:23 AM): Sounds good.  
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:38:06 AM): Thank you for the wait. Has this issue been frequent or just appearing for you just now? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:39:04 AM): No, this has been happening for months. Several people have written in about it and are being told different answers and it's becoming frustrating. I'll be honest with ya, we really need someone to take some owner ship of it and really see it through to the end.  
Me (4/24/2019, 9:41:51 AM): For reference, this was from back in February: https://postimg.cc/VrrFNLFM 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:42:55 AM): I understand the frustration this is causing. Here at support, I can work with troubleshooting the issue with you along with providing this feedback to our team for further investigation, but to move forward, would you like for you if you have not already try the connectivity steps I can provide for you in your email  . Is **redacted** fine for me to send this information to you? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:43:36 AM): The issue is much deeper than that. Is there a Tier 2 support? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:43:45 AM): Also, did you see the pic in the link above? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:45:27 AM): I did and unfortunately we cannot move this forward without trying to help troubleshoot this issue with you at this team. Again, would **redacted** be the best email to send these steps to you at this time? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:45:55 AM): Yes. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:46:13 AM): However, there are no connectivity issues. EVERYONE HAS THIS PROBLEM. Same on XBOX 360 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:46:26 AM): Check your database or talk to a peer, this is not a new issue.  
Me (4/24/2019, 9:47:28 AM): https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1950124-Daily-and-weekly-challenges-not-appearing
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:50:47 AM): Thank you, and I can confirm that this issue has already been forwarded up to our development for further investigation. I apologize for the continuing issue and while we do not have estimated time on any updates on this issue, I assure they are working reaching out to the community once the issue is resolved. In the meantime, we ask to try the connectivity steps to assure that the console is connecting with the proper ports from Splinter Cell: Blacklist at this time. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:51:47 AM): It's been 6 months and all we've been told is "We are looking into it". See Reuben, that's why I asked for someone to take ownership of this? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:54:45 AM): Again, I apologize for the inconvenience with this issue, and I wish i had better news at this time, but the issue is still under investigation with our development team. While we to not have further updated information to provide for the community at this time, I assure you that once our team has a fix to provide for the community,  it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com). 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:55:23 AM): I would like to request a support escalation. Can you please at least assist me with that? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:56:29 AM): That would fine. Please bare with me for one moment. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:59:34 AM): Thank you.  
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 10:00:17 AM): I will be forwarding this up to our team for further escalation at this time. Please note that they will provide the same information given to in chat. Once they have receive your escalation, they will be reaching out to you via email for further updates.  Again I apologize for the inconvenience at this time, but is there anything else I can answer for you in chat? 
Me (4/24/2019, 10:01:08 AM): "Please note that they will provide the same information given to in chat." 
Me (4/24/2019, 10:01:14 AM): Yeah- Don't be a smart ass.  

Thanks for the update, hope you can get somewhere. I have been sending in tickets but again always get different answers like “the devs are looking into it” or “they are just unavailable” . You try and ask for more info and they just double down on what they said previously. 

Edited by stormshadow969
  • Like 1

Here's the latest conversation with ubisoft support , I don't know but it looks promising !! 

Deneene W: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.

Deneene W: Hello sorry for the long wait

Deneene W: Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Those missions were switched off by devs as an issue with them has been discovered. Game Team is working hard to activate those projects again and we will do so as soon as possible. 

Please keep an eye on our Twitter, Forums, etc. for updates.

Me: We are waiting for 6 months now or maybe more !!!

Me: Please can I have support tier 2 or something like this??

Deneene W: I do apologize for the inconvenience this has cause but there is nothing more that can be done. Game Team is working hard to activate those projects again and we will do so as soon as possible. 

Please keep an eye on our Twitter, Forums, etc. for updates.

Me: Okay, I hope they activate it soon as you say

Me: Thank you so much for your help and time

Deneene W: They are working on it

Deneene W: your welcome

• Like 4

Sounds a bit promising

“Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support!

We've been receiving reports about players being unable to access the ShadowNet challenges, and we're currently investigating the issue, in the interest of having it resolved as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, we'd recommend following the official forum at: 

http://forums.ubi.com 

and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

We'd also like to apologize for any inconvenience this may be bringing on.

If you have any questions, or need anything else, please let us know and we'd be happy to help.”

• Like 1