U4oloG

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Platinum is UNOBTAINABLE

241 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

Alright boys and girls. I started to feel bad that I was letting Kamal do all the work and decided to give it the old college try. Bunch of morons. We need someone to own the problem, someone who is not a grunt on chat.

 

I freelance write for a gaming website and I have access to a game industry press database. This will have contacts for certain dev and publishers, usually PR, but you get proper attention. I will give it a go and reach out and see if we can make some headway. If I do get somewhere, I would like to have people's case #'s for existing tickets or any useful links they can provide. It's worth a shot. 

 

Anyways, see below for my fruitless chat transcript with ubi support. 

 

 

Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:31:26 AM): Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:31:42 AM): Take your time, Reuben :)
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:34:14 AM): Hi there! Thank you for the wait. Just wanted to let you know I am looking into this at this time. I appreciate your patience. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:37:23 AM): Sounds good.  
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:38:06 AM): Thank you for the wait. Has this issue been frequent or just appearing for you just now? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:39:04 AM): No, this has been happening for months. Several people have written in about it and are being told different answers and it's becoming frustrating. I'll be honest with ya, we really need someone to take some owner ship of it and really see it through to the end.  
Me (4/24/2019, 9:41:51 AM): For reference, this was from back in February: https://postimg.cc/VrrFNLFM 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:42:55 AM): I understand the frustration this is causing. Here at support, I can work with troubleshooting the issue with you along with providing this feedback to our team for further investigation, but to move forward, would you like for you if you have not already try the connectivity steps I can provide for you in your email  . Is **redacted** fine for me to send this information to you? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:43:36 AM): The issue is much deeper than that. Is there a Tier 2 support? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:43:45 AM): Also, did you see the pic in the link above? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:45:27 AM): I did and unfortunately we cannot move this forward without trying to help troubleshoot this issue with you at this team. Again, would **redacted** be the best email to send these steps to you at this time? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:45:55 AM): Yes. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:46:13 AM): However, there are no connectivity issues. EVERYONE HAS THIS PROBLEM. Same on XBOX 360 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:46:26 AM): Check your database or talk to a peer, this is not a new issue.  
Me (4/24/2019, 9:47:28 AM): https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1950124-Daily-and-weekly-challenges-not-appearing
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:50:47 AM): Thank you, and I can confirm that this issue has already been forwarded up to our development for further investigation. I apologize for the continuing issue and while we do not have estimated time on any updates on this issue, I assure they are working reaching out to the community once the issue is resolved. In the meantime, we ask to try the connectivity steps to assure that the console is connecting with the proper ports from Splinter Cell: Blacklist at this time. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:51:47 AM): It's been 6 months and all we've been told is "We are looking into it". See Reuben, that's why I asked for someone to take ownership of this? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:54:45 AM): Again, I apologize for the inconvenience with this issue, and I wish i had better news at this time, but the issue is still under investigation with our development team. While we to not have further updated information to provide for the community at this time, I assure you that once our team has a fix to provide for the community,  it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com). 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:55:23 AM): I would like to request a support escalation. Can you please at least assist me with that? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:56:29 AM): That would fine. Please bare with me for one moment. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:59:34 AM): Thank you.  
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 10:00:17 AM): I will be forwarding this up to our team for further escalation at this time. Please note that they will provide the same information given to in chat. Once they have receive your escalation, they will be reaching out to you via email for further updates.  Again I apologize for the inconvenience at this time, but is there anything else I can answer for you in chat? 
Me (4/24/2019, 10:01:08 AM): "Please note that they will provide the same information given to in chat." 
Me (4/24/2019, 10:01:14 AM): Yeah- Don't be a smart ass.  
 

Thank you for your help and time... ❤️👍🏼

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 24/04/2019 at 6:11 PM, Afro_Gear said:

Alright boys and girls. I started to feel bad that I was letting Kamal do all the work and decided to give it the old college try. Bunch of morons. We need someone to own the problem, someone who is not a grunt on chat.

 

I freelance write for a gaming website and I have access to a game industry press database. This will have contacts for certain dev and publishers, usually PR, but you get proper attention. I will give it a go and reach out and see if we can make some headway. If I do get somewhere, I would like to have people's case #'s for existing tickets or any useful links they can provide. It's worth a shot. 

 

Anyways, see below for my fruitless chat transcript with ubi support. 

 

 

Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:31:26 AM): Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:31:42 AM): Take your time, Reuben :)
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:34:14 AM): Hi there! Thank you for the wait. Just wanted to let you know I am looking into this at this time. I appreciate your patience. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:37:23 AM): Sounds good.  
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:38:06 AM): Thank you for the wait. Has this issue been frequent or just appearing for you just now? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:39:04 AM): No, this has been happening for months. Several people have written in about it and are being told different answers and it's becoming frustrating. I'll be honest with ya, we really need someone to take some owner ship of it and really see it through to the end.  
Me (4/24/2019, 9:41:51 AM): For reference, this was from back in February: https://postimg.cc/VrrFNLFM 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:42:55 AM): I understand the frustration this is causing. Here at support, I can work with troubleshooting the issue with you along with providing this feedback to our team for further investigation, but to move forward, would you like for you if you have not already try the connectivity steps I can provide for you in your email  . Is **redacted** fine for me to send this information to you? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:43:36 AM): The issue is much deeper than that. Is there a Tier 2 support? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:43:45 AM): Also, did you see the pic in the link above? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:45:27 AM): I did and unfortunately we cannot move this forward without trying to help troubleshoot this issue with you at this team. Again, would **redacted** be the best email to send these steps to you at this time? 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:45:55 AM): Yes. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:46:13 AM): However, there are no connectivity issues. EVERYONE HAS THIS PROBLEM. Same on XBOX 360 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:46:26 AM): Check your database or talk to a peer, this is not a new issue.  
Me (4/24/2019, 9:47:28 AM): https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1950124-Daily-and-weekly-challenges-not-appearing
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:50:47 AM): Thank you, and I can confirm that this issue has already been forwarded up to our development for further investigation. I apologize for the continuing issue and while we do not have estimated time on any updates on this issue, I assure they are working reaching out to the community once the issue is resolved. In the meantime, we ask to try the connectivity steps to assure that the console is connecting with the proper ports from Splinter Cell: Blacklist at this time. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:51:47 AM): It's been 6 months and all we've been told is "We are looking into it". See Reuben, that's why I asked for someone to take ownership of this? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:54:45 AM): Again, I apologize for the inconvenience with this issue, and I wish i had better news at this time, but the issue is still under investigation with our development team. While we to not have further updated information to provide for the community at this time, I assure you that once our team has a fix to provide for the community,  it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com). 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:55:23 AM): I would like to request a support escalation. Can you please at least assist me with that? 
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 9:56:29 AM): That would fine. Please bare with me for one moment. 
Me (4/24/2019, 9:59:34 AM): Thank you.  
Reuben A (4/24/2019, 10:00:17 AM): I will be forwarding this up to our team for further escalation at this time. Please note that they will provide the same information given to in chat. Once they have receive your escalation, they will be reaching out to you via email for further updates.  Again I apologize for the inconvenience at this time, but is there anything else I can answer for you in chat? 
Me (4/24/2019, 10:01:08 AM): "Please note that they will provide the same information given to in chat." 
Me (4/24/2019, 10:01:14 AM): Yeah- Don't be a smart ass.  
 

Thanks for the update, hope you can get somewhere. I have been sending in tickets but again always get different answers like “the devs are looking into it” or “they are just unavailable” . You try and ask for more info and they just double down on what they said previously. 

Edited by stormshadow969
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the latest conversation with ubisoft support , I don't know but it looks promising !! 

 

Deneene W: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.

 

Deneene W: Hello sorry for the long wait

 

Deneene W: Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Those missions were switched off by devs as an issue with them has been discovered. Game Team is working hard to activate those projects again and we will do so as soon as possible. 

Please keep an eye on our Twitter, Forums, etc. for updates.

 

Me: We are waiting for 6 months now or maybe more !!!

 

Me: Please can I have support tier 2 or something like this??

 

Deneene W: I do apologize for the inconvenience this has cause but there is nothing more that can be done. Game Team is working hard to activate those projects again and we will do so as soon as possible. 

Please keep an eye on our Twitter, Forums, etc. for updates.

 

Me: Okay, I hope they activate it soon as you say

 

Me: Thank you so much for your help and time

 

Deneene W: They are working on it

 

Deneene W: your welcome

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds a bit promising

 

“Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support!

We've been receiving reports about players being unable to access the ShadowNet challenges, and we're currently investigating the issue, in the interest of having it resolved as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, we'd recommend following the official forum at: 

http://forums.ubi.com 

and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

We'd also like to apologize for any inconvenience this may be bringing on.

If you have any questions, or need anything else, please let us know and we'd be happy to help.”

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, stormshadow969 said:

Sounds a bit promising

 

“Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support!

We've been receiving reports about players being unable to access the ShadowNet challenges, and we're currently investigating the issue, in the interest of having it resolved as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, we'd recommend following the official forum at: 

http://forums.ubi.com 

and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

We'd also like to apologize for any inconvenience this may be bringing on.

If you have any questions, or need anything else, please let us know and we'd be happy to help.”

Very good , keep up the good work guys 👍🏼❤️

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't be fooled by that standard cookie cutter line of "They're down because we found a problem with them" line. It's one that Ubisoft has used for multiple cases; the unannounced Pure Football shutdown in 2012 being one of the most notable ones. They told people that the servers were down whilst "an issue with the servers is being resolved" and 7 years later that "issue" persists. 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does one send a "ticket"? This is my first time going after a developer removing a feature :)

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kassanowa07 said:

How does one send a "ticket"? This is my first time going after a developer removing a feature :)

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB

 

go there and open a new case, choose the game and write your problem ^_^

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Response:

 

Johnny V @Ubisoft Support wrote: 06/05/2019 @ 14:33
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. As of December 17, 2018, the Ubisoft Club console app on PS3 and Xbox 360 will be decommissioned and not accessible anymore. But don't worry! You will still be able to unlock rewards via the Ubisoft Club Page or the Ubisoft Club Mobile app. For full details, please see the FAQ: https://support.ubi.com/faqs/000040207 

Thank you for your understanding!
Johnny V
Ubisoft Support
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kassanowa07 said:

They keep bringing that Ubisoft Club thing lol. They don't understand the situation at all. Maybe try to send another one, that you want the Daily Online IN-GAME challenge back. EXCLUDING Ubisoft Club APP.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

They keep bringing that Ubisoft Club thing lol. They don't understand the situation at all. Maybe try to send another one, that you want the Daily Online IN-GAME challenge back. EXCLUDING Ubisoft Club APP.

I responded right away wit:

 

This has nothing to do with that! I am referring to the inability to access ShadowNet and it's functions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'll not stop until they bring it back... !!

 

please guys don't stop emailing them and send them tickets... they'll bring it back soon if we keep sending to them

 

Remember: it's about how many requests they receive regarding this issue !!

 

78217-AAA-7-EB3-4167-833-C-A938-A54091-C

B2-A2859-C-E316-448-A-B073-2-B64-EDB8298

B9-EC329-C-F8-EC-4-ACF-B18-D-2326-B7-DFD

Edited by II--KAMAL--II
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent my ticket in. Ubi said they have no plans to fix this. It's for the best. Time to move on. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Tropikal said:

I sent my ticket in. Ubi said they have no plans to fix this. It's for the best. Time to move on. 

Can you show us the chat please ?

Edited by II--KAMAL--II
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tropikal you already got these trophies, why are you here wasting your time with reply that has no evidence?

 

I hope you're not doing the same thing in other websites... 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i did my part this week. might as well post the exchange to keep this thread alive


me

Quote

 

The ShadowNet daily & weekly challenges haven't been appearing in-game on PS3 since late 2018. Please pass this up to the dev team.


Note: this is not to be confused with the Ubisoft club challenges. I'm aware that those have been officially discontinued, but the ShadowNet challenges haven't.

 

 

ubi

Quote

Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Our development teams are actively investigating this but we don't have any further specific information at this time. Thanks for your patience!

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

Regards,
Ubisoft Support

 

:dunno:  i tried

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

I've got an idea. Gonna take some time but @II--KAMAL--II may be up for it. Look up the credits for Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Find some of the staff that may be involved IE: Network services or gameplay designers, etc, and try to find them on twitter or Linked In. Hit them up directly. 

 

The problem is that Ubi support is acting as a firewall and I believe 100% that none of these complaints have legitimately been looked at by the dev team. I feel this may be the only way to get some work done. We can message those devs kindly and tell them the issue and ask for guidance or help. 

U should try and see if u can get toy solider fixed. it's by ubisoft as well

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5  more Ubisoft  tickets and these trophies will be obtainable. I can feel it. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tropikal said:

5  more Ubisoft  tickets and these trophies will be obtainable. I can feel it. 

No chance its not happening. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

I've got an idea. Gonna take some time but @II--KAMAL--II may be up for it. Look up the credits for Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Find some of the staff that may be involved IE: Network services or gameplay designers, etc, and try to find them on twitter or Linked In. Hit them up directly. 

 

The problem is that Ubi support is acting as a firewall and I believe 100% that none of these complaints have legitimately been looked at by the dev team. I feel this may be the only way to get some work done. We can message those devs kindly and tell them the issue and ask for guidance or help. 

I already did that 2 weeks ago...

I'll search for more of them

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.