U4oloG

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Platinum is UNOBTAINABLE

241 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Live Support Chat "Just now"

 

Sean B: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.

 

Me: Hi

 

Sean B: Hello there. So what is the issue you are having with Splinter Cell: Blacklist?

 

Me: in-game daily and spies vs mercs challenges are not showing

 

Sean B: I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

 

This issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review.

 

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

 

Me: no one is answering us in the forums or care about this issue !!

 

Sean B: Until this issue is addressed by the development team, there is no additional troubleshooting that we can provide. We do not receive any information pertaining to possible patches until they are released and have no further information in that regard.

 

Sean B: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?

 

Me: No, thank you...

 

Sean B: Alright. Have a nice night.

 

__________________________

 

 

I think they must release an update to fix this f*** issue !!!! I'm sick of this 💔😭😂🤣

Edited by II--KAMAL--II
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They don't give a sh*t. This will never be updated. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

They don't give a sh*t. This will never be updated. 

Not sure about this. Still hopes out there. Some older games where fixed as well. Although it was a different company. Just need to stay positive, nothing we can do right now rather than waiting.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Not sure about this. Still hopes out there. Some older games where fixed as well. Although it was a different company. Just need to stay positive, nothing we can do right now rather than waiting.

that's it 👍🏼

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are the same company that altered the trophy list for R6 for no reason, so its possible. Question is do they care. Fingers crossed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 0:55 PM, II--KAMAL--II said:

can anyone please check this website:

 

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

 

someone in ubisoft forum mentioned this website can solve this issue like what they did for call of duty black ops !!

 

 

Pretty sure the BBB dgaf about people not being able to get trophies.  The thing is, the game is 6 years old.  Anyone, including myself, who waited this long to play it are SOL.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Easy_Duhz_It_ said:

 

 

Pretty sure the BBB dgaf about people not being able to get trophies.  The thing is, the game is 6 years old.  Anyone, including myself, who waited this long to play it are SOL.

I personally don't think this problem will be solved ever again, but it still is a major flaw from Ubisoft not updating new challenges without a warning to the community. Despite the game being 6 years old, Ubisoft is the only one to blame here.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2019 at 10:06 AM, Leo_Diiniz said:

I personally don't think this problem will be solved ever again, but it still is a major flaw from Ubisoft not updating new challenges without a warning to the community. Despite the game being 6 years old, Ubisoft is the only one to blame here.

 

 

Sure it would have been nice to get a heads up from Ubi about the shutdown.  Even a quick Twitter post or something "Hey, we're going to cease challenges on Blacklist so go get that platinum" or something but either way, the Better Business Bureau will laugh at anyone storming their offices demanding they get Ubisoft to bring challenges back online so we can get a trophy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

didnt they have the challenges go down once before and come back up?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, clickclick-uhoh said:

didnt they have the challenges go down once before and come back up?

 

 

 

Yes....but they've been down now for almost a year.  They aren't coming back.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

I hope it never gets fixed.

How rude of you for saying that.

 

 

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

To all people yelling "It will never get fixed! Forget about it!"...what's your problem?

 

There are clearly some people in this thread who care about this stuff, even I sometimes peek in here to see what's the status. Whether Ubi will fix the issue or not - nobody needs your attitude. Fingers crossed.

 

I'm not gonna apologize for being grounded in reality. This isn't a "fixable" issue here. It's not like there's a glitch in the system that took challenges offline and they're working diligently night and day to get them back up.  Ubisoft took them down...intentionally and they aren't coming back.  I think all of us in this group care about our trophies...but to tell people to contact the Better Business Bureau is a bit much.

Edited by Easy_Duhz_It_
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Sydoki said:

To all people yelling "It will never get fixed! Forget about it!"...what's your problem?

 

There are clearly some people in this thread who care about this stuff, even I sometimes peek in here to see what's the status. Whether Ubi will fix the issue or not - nobody needs your attitude. Fingers crossed.

It doesn't matter how much you care. Because Ubisoft doesn't care. I understand when people are sad about this, but it won't change their minds. They'll tell you that the service was online for years and now just isn't worth the money to keep it updated. They are a company and what's really important for them is to not waste any money. That's the way it is.

Edited by Solid-Fisch
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

It doesn't care how much you care. Because Ubisoft doesn't care. I understand when people are sad about this, but it won't change their minds. They'll tell you that the service was online for years and now just isn't worth the money to keep it updated. They are a company and what's really important for them is to not waste any money. That's the way it is.

This^

 

You can kick and scream as much as you want but no amount of emails and petitions will change Ubisoft's mind about bringing the servers back. This game and franchise are as dead as dead gets and Ubisoft doesn't give 2 shits about the situation, regardless of what their PR people say.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It's not coming back if there's no challenges by Jan 1st 2020, after the October-November period when the challenges typically came back in the past.

Edited by Potent_Delusions
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DM'd a community manager at Ubi... 

unknown.png

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will not come back.

Challenge service decommissioned.

——————————————————————

Candy @育碧支持曾写道: 

 

亲爱的玩家 您好:

 

感谢您联系 Ubisoft 客户服务团队,

我们从来不会轻易决定停止对育碧老游戏的服务。然而,随着每年新游戏的不断诞生,老游戏的玩家数量逐渐减少,我们面临不可避免的退役服务决定。

 

眼看着曾经深爱的游戏退出历史舞台是一件很艰难的事情,我们完全能理解这个决定带来多大的失望。但从有利的方面来看,它为我们创作更多精彩的游戏体验,腾出更多资源。

 

我们很高兴有像你们这样忠实于我们品牌和游戏的粉丝,并希望你们从最近或者即将发布的育碧游戏中找到一款能为您带来同样激情的游戏。

 

即便如此,这些老游戏仍然会保留单机功能,您仍然可以离线享受游戏。

 

如果您有关于某款游戏或者您账户的问题想要咨询,请随时联系我们的客服团队。

 

非常感谢您的配合。

育碧客户服务团队

szv3Mqk9BHx7De6.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, m101325_ said:

It will not come back.

Challenge service decommissioned.

——————————————————————

Candy @育碧支持曾写道: 

 

亲爱的玩家 您好:

 

感谢您联系 Ubisoft 客户服务团队,

我们从来不会轻易决定停止对育碧老游戏的服务。然而,随着每年新游戏的不断诞生,老游戏的玩家数量逐渐减少,我们面临不可避免的退役服务决定。

 

眼看着曾经深爱的游戏退出历史舞台是一件很艰难的事情,我们完全能理解这个决定带来多大的失望。但从有利的方面来看,它为我们创作更多精彩的游戏体验,腾出更多资源。

 

我们很高兴有像你们这样忠实于我们品牌和游戏的粉丝,并希望你们从最近或者即将发布的育碧游戏中找到一款能为您带来同样激情的游戏。

 

即便如此,这些老游戏仍然会保留单机功能,您仍然可以离线享受游戏。

 

如果您有关于某款游戏或者您账户的问题想要咨询,请随时联系我们的客服团队。

 

非常感谢您的配合。

育碧客户服务团队

szv3Mqk9BHx7De6.jpg

What does that say in English?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It's written "it's not coming back blahblahblah PR-escue crap about new and fresh games coming every year you can still enjoy it offline blahblahblah"

Edited by Lance_87
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so why the online multiplayer is still functioning ??

are multiplayer servers doesn't cost money ??

 

can anyone answer Me !!??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

so why the online multiplayer is still functioning ??

are multiplayer servers doesn't cost money ??

 

can anyone answer Me !!??

The MP servers are almost certainly P2P so can't be shutdown but the Challenges were issued by a dedicated source, which was shutdown.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.