Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Platinum is UNOBTAINABLE

11 hours ago, stormshadow969 said:

Sounds a bit promising

“Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support!

We've been receiving reports about players being unable to access the ShadowNet challenges, and we're currently investigating the issue, in the interest of having it resolved as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, we'd recommend following the official forum at: 

http://forums.ubi.com 

and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

We'd also like to apologize for any inconvenience this may be bringing on.

If you have any questions, or need anything else, please let us know and we'd be happy to help.”

Very good , keep up the good work guys ??❤️

• Like 1

Don't be fooled by that standard cookie cutter line of "They're down because we found a problem with them" line. It's one that Ubisoft has used for multiple cases; the unannounced Pure Football shutdown in 2012 being one of the most notable ones. They told people that the servers were down whilst "an issue with the servers is being resolved" and 7 years later that "issue" persists. 

• Like 1

Response:

Johnny V @Ubisoft Support wrote: 06/05/2019 @ 14:33
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. As of December 17, 2018, the Ubisoft Club console app on PS3 and Xbox 360 will be decommissioned and not accessible anymore. But don't worry! You will still be able to unlock rewards via the Ubisoft Club Page or the Ubisoft Club Mobile app. For full details, please see the FAQ: https://support.ubi.com/faqs/000040207 

Thank you for your understanding!
Johnny V
Ubisoft Support

2 hours ago, kassanowa07 said:

They keep bringing that Ubisoft Club thing lol. They don't understand the situation at all. Maybe try to send another one, that you want the Daily Online IN-GAME challenge back. EXCLUDING Ubisoft Club APP.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

They keep bringing that Ubisoft Club thing lol. They don't understand the situation at all. Maybe try to send another one, that you want the Daily Online IN-GAME challenge back. EXCLUDING Ubisoft Club APP.

I responded right away wit:

This has nothing to do with that! I am referring to the inability to access ShadowNet and it's functions.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll not stop until they bring it back... !!

please guys don't stop emailing them and send them tickets... they'll bring it back soon if we keep sending to them

Remember: it's about how many requests they receive regarding this issue !!

78217-AAA-7-EB3-4167-833-C-A938-A54091-C

B2-A2859-C-E316-448-A-B073-2-B64-EDB8298

B9-EC329-C-F8-EC-4-ACF-B18-D-2326-B7-DFD

Edited by II--KAMAL--II
  • Like 1

i did my part this week. might as well post the exchange to keep this thread alive

me

The ShadowNet daily & weekly challenges haven't been appearing in-game on PS3 since late 2018. Please pass this up to the dev team.

Note: this is not to be confused with the Ubisoft club challenges. I'm aware that those have been officially discontinued, but the ShadowNet challenges haven't.

ubi

Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Our development teams are actively investigating this but we don't have any further specific information at this time. Thanks for your patience!

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

Regards,
Ubisoft Support

:dunno:  i tried

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

I've got an idea. Gonna take some time but @II--KAMAL--II may be up for it. Look up the credits for Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Find some of the staff that may be involved IE: Network services or gameplay designers, etc, and try to find them on twitter or Linked In. Hit them up directly. 

The problem is that Ubi support is acting as a firewall and I believe 100% that none of these complaints have legitimately been looked at by the dev team. I feel this may be the only way to get some work done. We can message those devs kindly and tell them the issue and ask for guidance or help. 

U should try and see if u can get toy solider fixed. it's by ubisoft as well

12 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

I've got an idea. Gonna take some time but @II--KAMAL--II may be up for it. Look up the credits for Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Find some of the staff that may be involved IE: Network services or gameplay designers, etc, and try to find them on twitter or Linked In. Hit them up directly. 

The problem is that Ubi support is acting as a firewall and I believe 100% that none of these complaints have legitimately been looked at by the dev team. I feel this may be the only way to get some work done. We can message those devs kindly and tell them the issue and ask for guidance or help. 

I already did that 2 weeks ago...

I'll search for more of them

I got a similar answer as well. Was told;

As I checked our database I see that our game development team is actively investigating the issue. It effects both PS3 and Xbox 360 as you pointed. We are unable to give you any kind of support about this issue at the moment.’

Edited by stormshadow969
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...