Get a Life Trophy - Easy Method/other shenanigans

Afro_Gear

Hey guys, I discovered a new way (as far as I can tell) to get the Vita Slim to idle in create mode for the 24 hr trophy. I poured a little pool of water on the screen while it is laying flat. I have a glass screen protector on my unit. I assume the default Vita screen is safe to do this on too but do at your own risk. The water fools the lasso into thinking it is being touched as you can see in this video that I made. Good luck! 

Edited by Afro_Gear
Thread fell apart so I rolled with it and updated the title
  • Like 1

Just now, NekoRave said:

I added boiling water I had lying around on top of the vita while it was submerged, I think it has some kind of black screen error.

Should I reboot the system?

Call Sony customer support and get them to walk you through restoring your file system on your PS4. That should solve the issue.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Right, why didn't I think of that. My file system is restored on my PS4 but my Vita has a black screen still.

I called Microsoft but they don't know what handheld products are or how to fix it.

It should be simple to fix.

Well, then, that explains what is wrong with my iPhone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Maybe we should turn this thread into a photo album where people submit pictures of their Vita's in ridiculous locations and then we like vote for our favorites? I almost think that is a great idea lol. @Lorajet

I'm laughing just reading this thread!  Glad you started this OP!

• Like 2

I went into this thread expecting an easy method for a trophy, instead the replies are even better.

@NekoRave did you try turning it off and on, this should fix the problem, otherwise put it in some rice and some chinese people will come and fix it for you

Edited by Wuthg21
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

I put it in some Chinese people they didn't appreciate it.

Are you sure that method works?

Not in Chinese people, you can put it on top of them.... But not IN them. This is the last time that i will bail you out of jail

5 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Tailgate party!

Image result for playstation console bbq

What the F*ck, you sure your toaster should look like that?

• 2 months later...