Sanguine Vintners glitch?

QuentinCle95

Has anyone (who has the Crimson

Court DLC) come across the problem where it's impossible to buy/build the Sanguine Vintners? I have 1 Blueprint and 80 Busts (which should be all I need), but when I select that building and press X, nothing happens. I've heard of people stockpiling blood vials before starting the DLC proper, (and was planning on doing the same), so I don't feel like the problem is that I haven't started the campaign yet. The x button is displayed on the Districts screen, (when it isn't for districts I can't afford), and pressing X does get a reaction when I do it at another District I can afford. 

Help? Thanks in advance!

Honestly, I haven't heard of this issue before. A few things you can try is to start the DLC proper and see if you can build it then.

Try then get one of your guys infected...I dont recommend doing it on purpose but perhaps, if it happens during the coarse of your playthough then hopefully it becomes available. Complete one section of the DLC. If the issues still persist even then, report it to the devs via twitter or offical subreddit.

Edited by BLKChaosDragon
  • Like 1

Some people on reddit had the same problem. For me, the issue just resolved itself later after closing the game and coming back to it. (Though I'd already tried that + updating once before, so if anyone else is encountering the problem, just close the game and try again until it works, I guess :) )