ObsiEez

Stash struggles

12 posts in this topic

Anyway else here struggling with space management in your stash? I honestly feel like 400 pounds was not enough base amount since I'm constantly at 400 and have to keep taking useful stuff out and throwing it away to fit something slightly more useful in. I know they said they're going to be adding an update to the stash, not sure if it's going to be a craftable stash upgrade or unlimited stash or if they're just gonna increase how much it can hold but it honestly needs to happen sooner rather than later

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that feeling, current limit is ass. But apparently the stash update is coming on the 19th of this month!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

I know that feeling, current limit is ass. But apparently the stash update is coming on the 19th of this month!

 

I heard that it was only performance updates coming on the 19th and that the stash upgrade was going to be within the next few weeks. Might have heard wrong but I really do hope that it comes on the 19th because 400 pounds isn't enough seeing as how I can carry half of that normally and 3/4 of that with power armor

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday cannot come any faster... I've been running around overencumbered for a while now as I refuse to drop anything.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so im waiting on this game to show up, and there used to be places to sell that stuff.  No places like that exist in 76?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Milktastrophe said:

Scrap all of your junk. Turns 400lbs to like 30lbs.

All my junk is scrapped, I have nearly 400 pounds of scrapped junk.

 

1 hour ago, Veris-Luna said:

so im waiting on this game to show up, and there used to be places to sell that stuff.  No places like that exist in 76?

 

Yes there is but the vendor's seem to be glitched and will randomly lose the money they have, not sure if the 200 caps they carry is for everyone in that world but I'll be selling and only sell about 50 caps worth and he''ll have about 150 caps left and then I close the trading tab to check my stash if there's anything else to sell or find anything else to sell and then he randomly has 0 caps, and then when you buy something he doesn't get that much caps back, I bought a plan for 66 caps and he only got 16 of those caps

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well then, sounds like a bug fix is in order!  I promised my little nephew I would get the game and play with him, lol.  

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2018 at 6:07 PM, Animated_JoeJoe said:

Monday cannot come any faster.

 

Not seen any confirmed stash update on 19th, just performance fixes. It's a nightmare at the moment I agree.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.destructoid.com/fallout-76-update-will-increase-troubling-stash-capacity-531732.phtml

 

"We hear you loud and clear. We will be increasing the stash limit in the coming weeks,” The developer said in an official post. "The current limit is there for technical reasons, to cap the number of items the game is tracking in the world, including every container and stash. We believe we have some ideas in both the short- and long-term that will address the size without risking stability, but this is one we need to take our time on to make sure it is done right."

 

It will come, but it will take time.

I must say I haven't had this problem yet... I never have enough junk to continue building my awesome base :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sicho said:

https://www.destructoid.com/fallout-76-update-will-increase-troubling-stash-capacity-531732.phtml

 

"We hear you loud and clear. We will be increasing the stash limit in the coming weeks,” The developer said in an official post. "The current limit is there for technical reasons, to cap the number of items the game is tracking in the world, including every container and stash. We believe we have some ideas in both the short- and long-term that will address the size without risking stability, but this is one we need to take our time on to make sure it is done right."

 

It will come, but it will take time.

I must say I haven't had this problem yet... I never have enough junk to continue building my awesome base :D

 

Yeah I figured it was in the coming weeks. I haven't really been building a base because every time I log off then back in it only gives me the base back in chunks instead of the whole thing so I just have all my work benches and stash on foundation's and place them when I need them instead

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.