Any guide on the way ?

CaptainAskHole

18 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

I was checking the Steam page and noticed it has more achievements than the PSN version has trophies.  Why is that?

Some of the trophies here have safer requirements as well

What I mean is that some of the missable trophies over there, the same ones are not missable here. There is a ending trophy, it pops here regardless, over there u MUST get that ending

Its like the Dev tried to make the trophy list easy as maybe he views trophy hunters as weak players, but then he goes and throws in the hardest trophy in there completely doing a U-turn on that

Its a weird one

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

I was checking the Steam page and noticed it has more achievements than the PSN version has trophies.  Why is that?

I noticed this as well with FF7 and FF9. Maybe there is max limit for trophy points per base game?

I'm holding off on purchasing this one until I see a comprehensive guide. Heard nothing but amazing things about this game. You'll just find the vague trophy lists when searching. All I know is that to pull this guide off it'd take the likes of someone unbelievably attractive and smart. So pls if you're out there. 

I wouldn't wait for a comprehensive guide, considering that the game is out for almost two years already and no one has come up with one. The main reason is probably that the game is very nonlinear. And it isn't really necessary either, most of the trophies can be earned by just playing the game. Of course you have to be thorough and look for hidden areas but they aren't that hard to find. Once you have all the abilities to go everywhere you can find everything rather easily granted you have to defeat several bosses to get where you need to go. However the Hollow Knight Wiki is a very good source of information but it doesn't have all the answers and it is hardly a guide.

4 hours ago, realm722 said:

I'm holding off on purchasing this one until I see a comprehensive guide. Heard nothing but amazing things about this game. You'll just find the vague trophy lists when searching. All I know is that to pull this guide off it'd take the likes of someone unbelievably attractive and smart. So pls if you're out there. 

just use whats on steam. thats what i did with no issues.

11 hours ago, realm722 said:

10 hours ago, Durandal said:

I wouldn't wait for a comprehensive guide, considering that the game is out for almost two years already and no one has come up with one. The main reason is probably that the game is very nonlinear. And it isn't really necessary either, most of the trophies can be earned by just playing the game. Of course you have to be thorough and look for hidden areas but they aren't that hard to find. Once you have all the abilities to go everywhere you can find everything rather easily granted you have to defeat several bosses to get where you need to go. However the Hollow Knight Wiki is a very good source of information but it doesn't have all the answers and it is hardly a guide.

Hopefully what im doing will suffice. Im currently putting my own maps together, plplus other stuff

Hoping will tick all your boxes.