Death from above

LethalLuke1993

Would anyone happen to know the map that precedes Fjell 652? I noticed every time I join a Fjell lobby, that once it's over, the next map is always Twisted Steel, and after seeing this consecutively one time after another, I'm certain it's not a coincidence. Back to my question, I'm sick and tired of joining some low ping European lobby, that half the times is almost over, and then my team or the other team is flat out dominating, leading to whatever was left of the match to end even quicker. And then the other half, I join in what is supposed to be Fjell 652 when in truth it's the next match starting. Really? So yeah, I'd like to know what map precedes Fjell, that way I can always get a full match of it. 

Sweet. Got extremely lucky and managed to get 3 within 3 minutes. Almost certain same player kept hopping back on them for revenge, but had no avail. With 2 yesterday, I got it after my 3rd this morning. Didn't need those big bombs lots of people mentioned, those 250kg and 50kg bombs worked like a charm. 

Fjell 652 was my only map I was playing back and forth. My advice to anyone struggling with this is to only focus on one map you like and know all the locations when your flying over. Not that hard of a trophy, assuming you get the right circumstances. 

Edited by CristianX-97
More info to add
  • Like 1

On 09/12/2018 at 5:19 PM, CristianX-97 said:

Sweet. Got extremely lucky and managed to get 3 within 3 minutes. Almost certain same player kept hopping back on them for revenge, but had no avail. With 2 yesterday, I got it after my 3rd this morning. Didn't need those big bombs lots of people mentioned, those 250kg and 50kg bombs worked like a charm. 

Fjell 652 was my only map I was playing back and forth. My advice to anyone struggling with this is to only focus on one map you like and know all the locations when your flying over. Not that hard of a trophy, assuming you get the right circumstances. 

Same happened to my last 2 kills lol. Instead i used german JU88 1000kg bomb level 4 plane. 1 hit kill if you aim well. 

Tip : for others ,  look for little circle that is your aim! I myself was going blind first 2 kills basically. 

• Like 1

Find a boost partner and remove each from friend list find a lobby that have low players. Now you boost partner also have to join. if you lucky he join the other team when you failed try again. When it's done he have to use the AA gun just bomb it 5 times and there you go. I did this multiple times and still works fine. But be careful that nobody report you cuz in BF series boosting is strict illegal and can revert into a ban or stats reset.

Edited by Cobraman218

I don't know where to shoot. I need a map with locations of turrets since I can't see them anywhere on the deployment screen or in the airplane view. I'm firing blind and getting destroyed by pro players.

Also I have a bomber but you only have 4 bombs and they don't renew unless you die and respawn and I can't get enough kills to level either allied or axis planes up enough for the big boy bombs. 

This trophy is becoming so frustratingly difficult I might give up if someone doesn't reply with better advice then what's already been given. How do i know where the turret locations are and how can I guantee someone is actually sitting in them? This trophy is too tough. I had less trouble with beat zico and Max Payne 3 hardcore. 

14 hours ago, acemilo98 said:

I don't know where to shoot. I need a map with locations of turrets since I can't see them anywhere on the deployment screen or in the airplane view. I'm firing blind and getting destroyed by pro players.

Also I have a bomber but you only have 4 bombs and they don't renew unless you die and respawn and I can't get enough kills to level either allied or axis planes up enough for the big boy bombs. 

This trophy is becoming so frustratingly difficult I might give up if someone doesn't reply with better advice then what's already been given. How do i know where the turret locations are and how can I guantee someone is actually sitting in them? This trophy is too tough. I had less trouble with beat zico and Max Payne 3 hardcore. 

You can replenish your ammo and health of the aircraft by going through rings placed on the outskirts of the map.

wait for an AA to start shooting at you, press L3 to freelook to pinpoint the source . Circle around deploy bombs on it. I got the trophy recently using befault 250 lb bombs

• Like 1

I just got the trophy. My advice is to practice flying a lot and try to damage vehicles or when a lot of enemies are capturing a flag, drop some bombs on them. When you get shot at by a stationary, you van destroy it but sometimes you’ll be flying around for 30 minutes without an enemy manning a stationary. I did 4 of them with the Stuka B-2. Also, my last stationary kill wasn’t really ‘stationary’. It was an AA gun that was being pulled by a tank, so I can confirm these count as well towards the trophy. Eventually this trophy isn’t that hard but you’ve git to be lucky to se someone manning a stationary weapon and you need a lot of patience, if you’re not boosting that is. Best maps for these are Arras and Panzerstorm. Go to advanced search and find conquest on these maps with 20 to 45/50 players. 2 planes can be in the game at the same time for each team, and respawn time after one is destroyed is 2 minutes. If an enemy aircraft is on your tail, fly up and  press ’x’ and you’ll be in the tail gun and you’ll have a few seconds to shoot at them before you need to switch back to flying. I was able to shoot down some enemies like this and repair my own plane after. So I didn’t have to wait another 2 minutes before I respawn in a new plane.

I hope this is of some help to someone.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So this trophy is stupid because of the variables that require to achieve:

- Have an enemy to be in an AA

- Have an AA low enough health. (Bigger issue)

- Have a server that doesn't have good fighter pilots.

I keep killing the enemy and not the AA. So many times, been cheated out of the trophy.

• Like 1

Three noob questions. 

How do you even get into the bomber? 

I'm rank 8 and have unlocked it. Been sitting in the deploy screen for a total of 3 conquests but never gotten an airplane.

How long does it take to rank up to the 1000kg bombs?

What if you are allied forces and have to use their bomber which does not have 1000kg bombs, does it still destroy the AA gun?

Got it boosting it on Arras. Search for empty-ish lobbies in Conquest. The AA gun for the British is just north of D and the AA gun for the Germans is south of B. Get your partner to play as Assault and place 2 sticky dynamite on the AA gun and this will ensure it blows up as well when you bomb it with the plane.

Edited by Banana_Sausage47
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 0:24 AM, GTAJJ said:

So this trophy is stupid because of the variables that require to achieve:

- Have an enemy to be in an AA

- Have an AA low enough health. (Bigger issue)

- Have a server that doesn't have good fighter pilots.

I keep killing the enemy and not the AA. So many times, been cheated out of the trophy.

I'm glad a serious trophy player like yourself has the same gripe. It is a tough trophy. If it was a PS3 game it would definitely be ultra rare. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, acemilo98 said:

I'm glad a serious trophy player like yourself has the same gripe. It is a tough trophy. If it was a PS3 game it would definitely be ultra rare. 

Yeah the variables are annoying but not impossible. I had to piss off people by bombing them, to get them into the AA in the first place then I could try to bomb them lol. For the record the default bombs are sufficient enough providing you hit perfectly. I dislike boosting as I feel it is just cheating, my personal exceptions are misc trophies (Burnout 16 players in an arena) or if there is literally zero players on the game. That's fair IMO as you have no choice.

On 2018-12-30 at 9:39 PM, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Got it boosting it on Arras. Search for empty-ish lobbies in Conquest. The AA gun for the British is just north of D and the AA gun for the Germans is south of B. Get your partner to play as Assault and place 2 sticky dynamite on the AA gun and this will ensure it blows up as well when you bomb it with the plane.

Hey "DSP" did you need 1000kg bombs for that?

46 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Hey "DSP" did you need 1000kg bombs for that?

Personally, I didn’t upgrade to 1000kg bombs. I used the same method that you quoted, and just using the regular, nonupgraded bombs (the 4 250kg bombs, iirc) will work just fine, but this is largely aided by the sticky dynamite on the AA gun. The sticky dynamite does most of the damage, and is set off by the bombs as they drop. Your aim doesn’t need to be perfect with the standard bombs as long as the sticky dynamite is in place (basically, no need to waste hours and hours trying to upgrade your plane).

Hope this helps! This trophy was such a pain, hardest one on this list by far.

Will just give some tips that helped me get this real quickly boosting.

Play on Arras map. There is AA guns in each base where you partner can sit without risking beeing killed. Have him throw 2 dynamites on the AA but do not detonate them this way the starter 250kg bombs will be enough. Then wait for a bomber, fly to their base and get the kill. Partner waits about 30-45 seconds for AA to respawn and repeats. Should not take long given you can get on opposite teams and get a bomber.

Good luck!