Death from above

LethalLuke1993

On 24.4.2020 at 7:54 PM, Paulmight said:

Frankly I'm getting tired of joining all these sessions that end up getting cancelled at the last minute.

You know what i did when i got frustrated with other peoples sessions? I made my own... And it took maybe 2 or e days till we got the trophy...

• Like 1

I got it on Hammad conquest in a single match boosting with a friend

The one with the airplane on the German side and the other on the British side (it’s easier because the stationary weapon appears on the map in an open area) 
Britain:
1-Spawn on the Britain base as support
2-There are two stationary weapons at the base, but only one will appear on the german map, pick that one.
3-Explode one mine next to the artillery, put another next but don’t explode, start shooting to the sky for the german to see.

German/Airplane
1- Wait for an airplane, you can pick one at G flag or your own base (you only can only spawn as an airplane) it can be only 2 airplane for each side at same time and there is a delay to have another. When it’s available pick the bomber(the second one, and has bombs at its weapons)
2-Fly to the enemy base(left of flag A, press R3 for a better view,press triangule to select the 4 bombs, see the artillery, and bomb it.
3- It needs to appear “Stationary Weapon Destroyed +100” to count.

Sorry for my bad english 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Think I got all 5 hits of mine from conquest on Arras. I didn't get enough XP to upgrade the German bomber. Just unloaded all 4 250kg bombs at 1 go. Probably spent a few hours just to practice flying and dropping bombs. Sometimes you run into a guy just sitting there the whole game. If not many guys are going to planes you can get a couple hits in one around, so dont give up otherwise.

What I want to add to other tips is that it seems as long as you destroy the AA gun it will count. Doesn’t have to kill the guys, cause some ppl will jump out from the gun last minute, it will just say enemy hit +XX, in addition to STATIONARY WEAPON DESTROYED. Unlocked mine that way. Hope this helps and good luck to anyone still trying to get it.

https://twitter.com/jeanmarkhere/status/1448667409578070017?s=21

Edited by Jeanmarkhere

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm not sure if I was lucky but I got it legit in two games ? Every bomb drop I did was a perfect hit. All it took was 5 bomb drops total. After reading all the comments about this trophy I was not looking forward to it, but damn. 

Arras on conquest did the trick.