LethalLuke1993

Death from above

114 posts in this topic

On 16.08.2019 at 3:54 PM, pksTOXIC said:

do enough people on here still play to boost this trophy?  if so i'll create a gaming session.

in hardline and bf4 you could join empty servers and boost trophies like these.  is there still a server browser in bf5 that allows you and a friend to hit emptyservers?  (i'd check but i uninstalled when i thought this troph was impossible due to lack of ppl actually sitting in anti aircraft guns)

Not sure regarding empty servers, but I am in to boost it with you. Send mi priv message via PSN.

On 8/16/2019 at 11:54 PM, pksTOXIC said:

do enough people on here still play to boost this trophy?  if so i'll create a gaming session.

in hardline and bf4 you could join empty servers and boost trophies like these.  is there still a server browser in bf5 that allows you and a friend to hit emptyservers?  (i'd check but i uninstalled when i thought this troph was impossible due to lack of ppl actually sitting in anti aircraft guns)

If you start a session I'll join.

I have tried to do this legit and within 30 seconds I'm shot down.

On 26/08/2019 at 7:57 AM, reiner- said:

If you start a session I'll join.

I have tried to do this legit and within 30 seconds I'm shot down.

Hey guys if anyone wants to boost this, I'd apreciate it.

I am SO bad with planes, I don't know if I'll even manage to get enough points to upgrade.

Hi.

You need only one person to help.

Map - Hamada.

opposite teams (obviously)

One base has two AA guns. One stationary and one mobile, so you can easily place one next to other ( vehicles also available in this base)

WLOu0kS.jpg

Edited by LeonPOL

I'm available to boost this trophy.

Edited by phoenix9447

Got all 5 kills solo within 45min on Fjell 652 yesterday after 2-3 days of not being able to hit even one station.  My strategy:

1.  Conquest Advanced Search - find a Fjell 652 map with lower player count to maximize chance of getting a bomber and time available to drop bombs.

2.  Choose bomber for your side - if no bombers are available just wait until one is available.  If nothing's available after 5 minutes or so quit and find a new Fjell map - no one getting shot down = no one manning the AA guns.

3.  Fly low and practice dropping bombs on enemy soldiers.  This is good practice and a good way to level up your plane if it ends up taking you a while to get the AA kills.  Even if no one mans the AA guns, there will always be enemy soldiers to kill.

4.  Eventually someone will hop in one of the many AA cannons on the map and start shooting at you.

5.  Dive in on them and drop your bombs when you're almost right on top of them.

Rinse and repeat until you get it.

Agree with Fjell, that is where i got my 5. Also not convinced it has to be AA, any occupied stationary kill and destruction counts. 

people any advice on how to fly the f..ng plane? any yotube video or something? the controls are so difficult to me and this is the only pending trophy that i have

On 26/8/2019 at 8:32 AM, LeonPOL said:

Not sure regarding empty servers, but I am in to boost it with you. Send mi priv message via PSN.

u did it in empty server?

I definitely recommend Arras. There are plenty of flaks at the very start of the spawn. Even if they are destroyed they spawn new every minute. Hardest thing is to spawn in different teams with your boosting partner. But once it is done all kills kann be farmed within one match if you are lucky. I was able to get 6 kills within one match. Fjell is good as well but Arras is the most easiest one imo.