Cheats

Titanomachy_75

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2018 at 4:09 PM, qwerty407 said:

yeah you get cheats from beginning, just need to sign up a Bethesda account.

Do you have to Register in Bethesda website to unlock cheats with your PSN Account's e-mail or you can even use another e-mail address? 

Because I wanted to achieve platinum trophy even in TEW2 JP version (called Psychobreak) 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Do you have to Register in Bethesda website to unlock cheats with your PSN Account's e-mail or you can even use another e-mail address? 

Because I wanted to achieve platinum trophy even in TEW2 JP version (called Psychobreak) 

Thanks! 

I cant really tell you cuz my bethesda email and psn email is the same, but I dont see why you can't use a different email.

On 12/13/2018 at 9:42 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Thanks! 

Hi, To get cheats you need to sign in with a Bethesda account. If you don't have one and sign up for one in game, it unlocks cheats right away, no need to verify, but I would do so incase it signs you out in game.

P.S. they make the game a joke, so if you don't mind admitting to people you did classic with cheats, go ahead :)

Edited by AndyKazama

9 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Hi, To get cheats you need to sign in with a Bethesda account. If you don't have one and sign up for one in game, it unlocks cheats right away, no need to verify, but I would do so incase it signs you out in game.

P.S. they make the game a joke, so if you don't mind admitting to people you did classic with cheats, go ahead :)

Yes but I was asking, since the game is connected to my PSN Account, the cheats will be available even if use a different email address from my email Address'PSN account? 

Otherwise how the game can verify that I have registered to Bethesda if I use another address, he would not enable cheats right? 

41 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Yes but I was asking, since the game is connected to my PSN Account, the cheats will be available even if use a different email address from my email Address'PSN account? 

Otherwise how the game can verify that I have registered to Bethesda if I use another address, he would not enable cheats right? 

you log in Bethesda account in the game, but I registered Bethesda account on my computer and login in game.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:29 PM, BG_painter said:

WOW... this is upseting.. :/ we can't have a good challenge can we...?

I guess Classic mode is not that challenging anymore then..

I certainly wouldn't use them for anything other than clean up! I won't make excuses for myself, but I've noticed that even with cheats, the platinum rate hasn't  picked up that much

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

I certainly wouldn't use them for anything other than clean up! I won't make excuses for myself, but I've noticed that even with cheats, the platinum rate hasn't  picked up that much

Oh well.. When I play it and I know I will... I'll do legit as well :) Good luck my friend! ?

• Like 1

On 17/12/2018 at 6:11 PM, BG_painter said:

Oh well.. When I play it and I know I will... I'll do legit as well :) Good luck my friend! 1f44d.png

I guess this is like any other survival horror, let the ropes and it's easily doable. 

I still can't believe people can do Resi 2 knife runs with no saves. This should be easier than that if you don't add artificial challenge!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

I guess this is like any other survival horror, let the ropes and it's easily doable. 

I still can't believe people can do Resi 2 knife runs with no saves. This should be easier than that if you don't add artificial challenge!

Yep very much so. I love survival horror games so i can't wait for the new RE 2! i hope it has good challenges as well ?

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 12/14/2018 at 5:11 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Wondering the same thing. I've finished Psycho Break 2 and wouldn't mind using cheats on my classic run since I'll be beating this game 4 times anyways.

• 4 months later...
On 9/1/2019 at 3:56 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

Wondering the same thing. I've finished Psycho Break 2 and wouldn't mind using cheats on my classic run since I'll be beating this game 4 times anyways.

As much as I'm aware, the Asian version of the game does not get patch 1.05, hence players won't be able to use cheats on said version.

• 4 months later...
Just now, ToaElnida said:

I have a little question, is it possible for the ghost Anima to kill you with the cheats activated?

Because my heart can't deal with her and her humming! 1f625.png

Yes scripted deaths can still happen. The white blob can also kill you if you get caught by it or fail at shooting the tentacle when it grabs you. Can't remember the things name.