Cheats

Titanomachy_75

3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Yes scripted deaths can still happen. The white blob can also kill you if you get caught by it or fail at shooting the tentacle when it grabs you. Can't remember the things name.

Actually, i wasn't killed by Anima when she accidentally saw me on that part where she goes through the mirror. She just stood by me, laughing, and i couldn't move forward since she didn't crossed the mirror, had to restart from a previous checkpoint.

3 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Whaaaat? There is no fun using cheats straight away. I have this game and when I start playing it I’ll do as much as I can without cheats. Very difficult trophies, I’ll use the cheats. Otherwise its kinda boring...

Yeah i would heavily recommend playing the game without cheats atleast once before using them to plat the game.

1 minute ago, evs_castro said:

Actually, i wasn't killed by Anima when she accidentally saw me on that part where she goes through the mirror. She just stood by me, laughing, and i couldn't move forward since she didn't crossed the mirror, had to restart from a previous checkpoint.

Yeah that happened to me too. I just asume she can kill you since i got killed by the white blob while using cheats. And Anima deaths are scripted, she doesn't hit you with melee attacks to kill you she just grabs you and you die much like the white blob enemy in the middle of the game.

Well, I decided to try test my luck and see if the cheats will make me invincible against Anima.

And they do make me so, she just kept trying to grab me but never harmed me.

Still creeped the hell out of me with that voice from the controller.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
45 minutes ago, franciskoG said:

Hello, I just bought this game, and I was wondering if the use of cheats is something that can get me banned/removed from leaderboards?

This page has both what is allowed and what will get someone removed from the leaderboards:

• 10 months later...
On 11/29/2018 at 9:30 AM, AndyKazama said:

I did the Nightmare mode (for collectibles) and the only times I noticed OHKOs were

- Watcher

- Chainsaw dude QTE
- Myra

Basically any QTEs. Personally I'd keep a save for chapter 16 boss fight in case.

The eye can also kill you if you get caught in the light too long during that section. My dumbass thought, "I'm invincible so I can just run through this whole part".

Game was like, "nope, not today" *SQUASH*. Only on nightmare difficulty so I had a checkpoint. At least now I know for the classic difficulty run that you can still get squashed there even with invincibility lol.