Heads Down Trophy

Kai_armour95

21 hours ago, Kai_armour95 said:

how do  i actually do this im a bit confused with this one

Use the Support class and when shooting at enemies it will suppress them, don’t hit them if you want to increase the chance of suppressing them. You will know when you’ve done this right because you will get points: +10 Enemy Suppressed

As you unlock more weapons for the Support class look for MMG type guns in the weapon selection screen as these are better at it.

On 18/11/2018 at 6:05 PM, InfraRedPS said:

Use the Support class and when shooting at enemies it will suppress them, don’t hit them if you want to increase the chance of suppressing them. You will know when you’ve done this right because you will get points: +10 Enemy Suppressed

As you unlock more weapons for the Support class look for MMG type guns in the weapon selection screen as these are better at it.

Wow i didn't know you only do it with the support class! I played normally with all classes and unlocked it.

3 hours ago, CrazyRap said:

Wow i didn't know you only do it with the support class! I played normally with all classes and unlocked it.

Sorry correction on my previous post - I don’t think it’s only with the Support class, I feel it’s definitely the best one to use for this due the high rate of fire and large magazines of the MMGs.