Robberies For 100% completion is bugged

MrMike1377

Can anyone help me with this one?

I tried all 4 robberies countless times.

Robbed all stores, Homes, Multiple coaches and different trains but it still says 3/4.

I'm starting to think the game is glitched. To be honest rockstar never fails to drive me insane with their 100% trophies.

2 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Go to Rhodes or Strawberry and buy clues for a coach location. Steal that and bring it to emerald range for it to count as a coach robbery

I robbed multiple coaches this way, even some random people then Went to the Seamus Fence but it’s still 3/4.

1 minute ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Did you rob the store the right way by first spotting the secret room then when you go to rob them gain access to that room.

Just now, Alex_R-13 said:

And what about stores with secrets like the gunsmith in rhodes?

I didn't check the secret room, They just start shooting at me the moment I try to rob them.

I checked the new guide on the site and they said to just rob a store.

Can you guys explain the secret room and stuff?

1 minute ago, MrMike1377 said:

I didn't check the secret room, They just start shooting at me the moment I try to rob them.

I checked the new guide on the site and they said to just rob a store.

Can you guys explain the secret room and stuff?

Well if you go to the gunsmith at Rhodes, check the right side and you will see a boy being held hostage in the basement. After seeing that, go in the store and "rob" it. You will be able to force him to get down there and then simply follow the instructions

2 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Well if you go to the gunsmith at Rhodes, check the right side and you will see a boy being held hostage in the basement. After seeing that, go in the store and "rob" it. You will be able to force him to get down there and then simply follow the instructions

Im having the same problem. Im at 3/4 and 99.7% completion for the game. This is the last thing I need. I did the home robbery with Sean, I did the coach robbery where you have to pay for the tip and Ive done several train robberies for the bandit challenges. Ive also robbed stores for the bandit challenge but Im still at 3/4. 

I know what you're talking about, with the kid in the basement but in my game, the kid has already been killed. I never went to the basement, I just passed by it several times and noticed eventually there was an X on the map. Can I still get to the basement and have it count?

8 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

I know what you're talking about, with the kid in the basement but in my game, the kid has already been killed. I never went to the basement, I just passed by it several times and noticed eventually there was an X on the map. Can I still get to the basement and have it count?

Probably won't count then. Go to Strawberry instead, look in the basement window of the general store and see the guy's moonshine still then rob him.

I found out you can do it in Valentine at the Doctors shop. Walk to the back room, you'll find a steel door and they won't let you in. Go back to the main room, take your weapon out and aim at the doctor, you will get a prompt to press Up on the D-Pad to get him to take you to the backdoor. Once its open, go in and kill everyone and you should get credit for it.

• Like 1

I did the mission in Rhodes with the guy in the basement, but I haven’t robbed any trains since the early mission where you do it....does that count? I’m at 3/4 also, so I’m not sure which I’m missing. I’ve definitely done coach robberies.

Edited by PoisonJam7

1 hour ago, PoisonJam7 said:

I did the mission in Rhodes with the guy in the basement, but I haven’t robbed any trains since the early mission where you do it....does that count? I’m at 3/4 also, so I’m not sure which I’m missing. I’ve definitely done coach robberies.

No doesn't count.

Just board a train, rob any passenger and leave

• Like 1

On 11/17/2018 at 7:01 PM, TVDex252 said:

I found out you can do it in Valentine at the Doctors shop. Walk to the back room, you'll find a steel door and they won't let you in. Go back to the main room, take your weapon out and aim at the doctor, you will get a prompt to press Up on the D-Pad to get him to take you to the backdoor. Once its open, go in and kill everyone and you should get credit for it.

Thank you so much, this worked, 4/4 now ????????

5 minutes ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

The doctors office in Valentine has a pistol in a box after you kill everyone. Try to collect it just in case.

Try freeing the sailor in the basement of the Rhodes gunsmith.

Isn't there also a secret operation attached to the gunsmith in St Denis too?

Here:

https://youtu.be/qg2Im5voIno

Not the gunsmith in Saint Denis, it's the Fence. He's holding 2 guys captive in his secret basement.