Anyone plan on getting this?

Warmachine0341

Well I am playing it right now for review :). I was looking to Darksiders III bcs I liked both of previous entries in series. It's bit different and has "soulsborne" vibe to it (especially on hardest difficulty). Its hard to say anything specific now (I am only five hours in), but I am not disappointed so far :). HF guys! 

Edited by Yokolobuna

3 hours ago, Yokolobuna said:

Well I am playing it right now for review :). I was looking to Darksiders III bcs I liked both of previous entries in series. It's bit different and has "soulsborne" vibe to it (especially on hardest difficulty). Its hard to say anything specific now (I am only five hours in), but I am not disappointed so far :). HF guys! 

Hi mate i hear frame rate is not good is right or i hope is not true? Thx

22 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Hi mate i hear frame rate is not good is right or i hope is not true? Thx

Hello, nah frame rate is absolutely ok... no drops and I am playing it on classic PS4, so dont worry. There are some small bugs here and there but nothing horrible. Tbh I am 10 hours in playing on apocalyptic diff and I like this game a lot. It has issues, sure, but there is tons of fun to be had ?.

49 minutes ago, Yokolobuna said:

Hello, nah frame rate is absolutely ok... no drops and I am playing it on classic PS4, so dont worry. There are some small bugs here and there but nothing horrible. Tbh I am 10 hours in playing on apocalyptic diff and I like this game a lot. It has issues, sure, but there is tons of fun to be had 1f609.png.

great i'm on PS4 vanilla too. Crash? Thx again and have fun 

I'll definitely pick this game up later when all the dlc releases and it goes on sale. I've still got plenty of backlog to play instead of paying a premium for this game. I did enjoy the first two games though and I'm always interested to see a game tackle the concept of the seven deadly sins. I'm a Castlevania fan too so a character that uses a whip as a primary weapon also piques my interest. Actually it kind of feels like this game was made specifically for me, I might have to check it out sooner than later. :awesome:

At first it was a meh as I didn't really enjoy the first game and not played the second game but I just watched all the bosses and the story for the game on Youtube, even though I've spoiled the entire plot and twists for myself I will definitely get this in the near future as it looks less clunky to play and fun to play, storywise the story is really good (the best in the series IMO) as there is more personality with her and other characters.

On 26. 11. 2018 at 1:54 PM, Omegabug2003 said:

There are frame rate drops 

to say there aren't is false

Hide contents

Haven is the first area where I encountered them

Hello,  I honestly didnt noticed any FPS drops (only rly minor ones). I have digital copy, but it's hardly relevant i think. I had no intention to lie to Neme-ita. Why would I do that ?? It's not like I am diehard Darksiders fan... series always had it`s issues and third entry is probably the weakest but not cus of fps drops (some gamers and reviews mention them, some dont... it's definitely strange). There are other games with huge FPS drop problems... like Evil Within (first one). Darksiders 3 was just fine (so far)...

Edited by Yokolobuna

On 26. 11. 2018 at 1:54 PM, Omegabug2003 said:

There are frame rate drops 

to say there aren't is false

Reveal hidden contents

Haven is the first area where I encountered them

Hello, after few more hours in game. I have to apologize. There are areas where game suffers from FPS drops :(. I feel like it's worse with new patch. So you were right :). It is't horrible but it is bit annoying.