Dethfuse

All dem lovely golds

10 posts in this topic

Game looks pretty simple. Hopefully it's pretty low in price. Inb4 ppl complaining about trophies.

artwork looks really nice, and since i'm Australian i know exactly what the title is from and the pelican characters name, so this is a must get for me :D 

Edited by Conker

It's $5.99 on Xbox One (found it through Google), so I guess the price won't be high. 

But yeah, all these golds look like a trophyhunter's wet dream. 😂 

4 hours ago, ConAir said:

It's $5.99 on Xbox One (found it through Google), so I guess the price won't be high. 

But yeah, all these golds look like a trophyhunter's wet dream. 1f602.png 

Nice. I'll probably pick it up at that price.

Wanna get me one more platinum before the end of the year.  This looks good and if the price is right.... I think this will be it chief. 👍

This achievement guide says that it takes about twenty minutes to get them all, but they are missable. I didn't see the whole thing (spoilers), but it's being said at the start. 

On 11/19/2018 at 10:33 PM, ConAir said:

This achievement guide says that it takes about twenty minutes to get them all, but they are missable. I didn't see the whole thing (spoilers), but it's being said at the start. 

I mean the game is 15 minutes long. I'm not sure you would call anything "missable". It's not like you are sticking 50 hours in the game before you realise you didn't fulfill a requirement for a trophy and you have to start again 😉

I played this last night because I needed a break from rdr2. It was quick. It was fun. It only cost me €1.50. Not much else to say.